Benefits for Black Belt Wiki Members
Join this free martial arts wiki. Add info & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness experts can help with Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, Yoga, etc. Meet martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
Wiki Revision Date - 24 Sep 2015 15:27
Benefits for Black Belt Wiki Members
We hope you will join Black Belt Wiki & the Black Belt Wiki Community. Members receive the following benefits:
- Membership is free.
- Martial arts prizes for the best wiki & community contributors every three months.
- You will be helping others (esp. beginners) understand difficult techniques and learn more about about your style of martial arts.
- You can drive potential students or readers to your school website or blog.
- Members can post their name, martial arts website, school and/or blog in the reference sections of pages where they add content (i.e. "Kata details courtesy of John Smith of ABC Martial Arts, http://www.example.com"). We want to build this wiki AND help our contributors… by driving visitors back to their martial arts websites.
- Black Belt Wiki is a popular martial arts website. Therefore, the more pages that you create or add significant content equals more links back to your website (in the reference sections of those pages). This equals more visitors to your blog or martial arts school.
- Members can post their blog or martial arts school on the community member profiles.
- Members can add their school website to our Martial Arts School Directory.
- Members can add their blog to our Martial Arts Blog Directory.
- We also list frequent contributors & their websites on the Contributors page with an expanded description & profile, link to their website, etc.
- We highlight top contributors & their websites in our monthly email newsletter. This often results in more visitors or potential students for your blog or school.
Poll - What is the main reason to become a Black Belt Wiki member?
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions, answers & even the occasional joke focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Holding back. This week i sparred a vastly imferior fighter. The whole point was to get him ready for his first fight. He will in my opinion not win. I held back on every strike because even out of shape i am faster and more acurate/powerful than he is. Or so i tho...
- Inspiring people I am starting to decorate my garage and I like the look tons of pics on the wall. So I am reaching out to all of you for people to put on my wall. I am looking for people that have faced diversity or over came something in the fighting arts. Looking fo...
- How to use a chair to practice high kicks Since we have been talking about Bill "Superfoot" Wallace's amazing flexibility and kicking prowess, I thought you would like to watch this Youtube video. It is a tutorial by Bill Wallace on how to use a chair to practice high kicks. Will Black Belt W...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Best Instructional DVDs
- Gloves - Boxing, MMA, etc.
- Heavy Bags, Kicking Pads & Shields
- Kata & Forms
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, Wrestling, Boxing, etc.
- Sparring Gear - Sparring gloves, footwear, headgear, etc.
- Stretching & Flexibility
- Training - Iron Palm, Punching Mitts, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi