Benefits for Black Belt Wiki Members
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! Join this free martial arts wiki. Add info & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness experts can help with Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, Yoga, etc. Meet martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
Page Revision Date - 24 Sep 2015 15:27
Benefits for Black Belt Wiki Members
We hope you will join Black Belt Wiki & the Black Belt Wiki Community. Members receive the following benefits:
- Membership is free.
- Martial arts prizes for the best wiki & community contributors every three months.
- You will be helping others (esp. beginners) understand difficult techniques and learn more about about your style of martial arts.
- You can drive potential students or readers to your school website or blog.
- Members can post their name, martial arts website, school and/or blog in the reference sections of pages where they add content (i.e. "Kata details courtesy of John Smith of ABC Martial Arts, http://www.example.com"). We want to build this wiki AND help our contributors… by driving visitors back to their martial arts websites.
- Black Belt Wiki is a popular martial arts website. Therefore, the more pages that you create or add significant content equals more links back to your website (in the reference sections of those pages). This equals more visitors to your blog or martial arts school.
- Members can post their blog or martial arts school on the community member profiles.
- Members can add their school website to our Martial Arts School Directory.
- Members can add their blog to our Martial Arts Blog Directory.
- We also list frequent contributors & their websites on the Contributors page with an expanded description & profile, link to their website, etc.
- We highlight top contributors & their websites in our monthly email newsletter. This often results in more visitors or potential students for your blog or school.
Poll - What is the main reason to become a Black Belt Wiki member?
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- What are your Hidden Mysteries that dictate life balance ? There are inside and outside perspectives from every karate-ka and at every level. Providing a balanced perspective is the aim of success, but there is so much misinformation out there, that interested lay people and curious practioners might not be a...
- New Developments for "Not WIthout a Fight" I am very happy to be working with David Kahn https://www.israelikrav.com/ who is not only a historian but the US Chief Instructor for Israeli Krav Maga. As I have mentioned before, "Not Without a Fight" is a novel based on a true story about a Jewish...
- How to Learn Martial Arts from a Video It is quite a coincidence that the worth of MA videos has recently been a topic here. Sensei Ando just released this video which right off the bat states that you need an instructor. Nonetheless, he gives some tips on how to get the best out of what ...
- Contraversial Ok everyone here I go! At some point and time, I would like to think that we have watch a MMA or a UFC fight. Yes? No? Anyway, what do you think as far as technique striking (hands only), choking, takedowns, kicking goes good? bad? or indifferent? ...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Search Wiki for Martial Arts Techniques & Topics