List of the Best Martial Arts Comedy Movies
Here is a list of the some of the best martial arts comedy movies ever made. Click on the titles of these martial arts films in order to see their movie trailers, basic storyline, positive or negative rating from film review sites, etc.
Other Movie Sections
Popular Martial Arts Comedies (Not in Rank Order)
- Drunken Master - A 1978 martial movie starring Jackie Chan. In this film, the star learns Drunken Fist Kung Fu or Zui Quan.
- Drunken Master 2 - A 1994 martial arts comedy starring Jackie Chan.
- Kung Fu Hustle - A 2004 martial arts comedy starring Stephen Chow. Dancing, singing and powerful Kung Fu is combined in this martial arts film.
- Kung Fu Panda - A 2008 animated martial arts movie. In this comedy, a young fat panda must become the Dragon Warrior!
- Kung Pow! Enter the Fist - A 2002 martial arts comedy that is a satire of classic martial arts movies.
- Return of the 36th Chamber - A 1980 martial arts comedy with Gordon Liu. In this film, the star learns "scaffolding" or construction Kung Fu in order to defend workers against evil overseers.
- Rush Hour - A 1998 martial arts comedy starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. Two detectives from Hong Kong and Los Angeles work together in order to rescue a kidnapped girl.
- Shaolin Soccer - A 2004 martial arts comedy that revolves around a soccer team comprised of misfit Shaolin Kung Fu experts. This page allows you to watch the complete movie for free via Hulu (but with Hulu ads).
For other interesting martial arts polls & questions, please visit the main wiki Polls section.
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Rewrapping sai - looking for advice Last summer, the cheap wraps on one of my sai started coming off. I decided to look up how to change the wrap, and found two videos in particular that greatly assisted me. Below is a link to a picture with one original (black) wrap and one sai with t...
- Positives AND negatives for new martial arts students over 60? Since we have a good number of "mature" :) martial arts students & instructors on this site, I thought you might like to share some of your knowledge & give some advice. What would you tell to a person who was over 60 and thinking about joining a marti...
- New member Hi Everyone I am really happy to join this group and get to know you all.
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Best Instructional DVDs
- Gloves - Boxing, MMA, etc.
- Heavy Bags, Kicking Pads & Shields
- Kata & Forms
- Kids - Books, Gift Ideas, etc.
- Parties - Martial Arts-Themed Party Items
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, Wrestling, Boxing, etc.
- Sparring Gear
- Strength - Hojo Undo, Makiwara, etc.
- Stretching & Flexibility
- Training - Iron Palm, Punching Mitts, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi
- Wiki Reviews