Facts about Chuck Norris – Martial Arts Style, Movies, Jokes, etc.
This page provides details about Chuck Norris. It focuses on his martial arts style, jokes about his legendary toughness, his martial arts movies, etc.
For information on other famous martial arts stars (i.e. Bruce Lee), please visit the Martial Arts Film Stars section.
Chuck Norris Facts
- Chuck Norris was born on March 10, 1940.
- Norris is best known for films such as "Missing in Action", “Delta Force” and "Way of the Dragon".
- Norris is defeated/killed by Bruce Lee in "Way of the Dragon".
- Norris is also well-known for his TV series "Walker, Texas Ranger".
- In the late 1950s, Norris was an Air Policeman in the US Air Force. While in South Korea with the US Air Force, Norris became a student of Tang Soo Do.
- Norris is a high ranking black belt in Tang Soo Do.
- In 1990, Norris created the martial arts style known as Chun Kuk Do.
- Norris is also the founder of the United Fighting Arts Federation.
Chuck Norris Jokes
Below is a sample of the wide variety of jokes related to Chuck Norris’ legendary toughness:
- Chuck Norris was bitten by a cobra and after five days of excruciating pain… the cobra died.
- Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead, it is just afraid to move.
- When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
- Ghosts sit around campfires and tell Chuck Norris stories.
- When Chuck Norris was born, he slapped the midwife and made HER cry.
- United Fighting Arts Federation, About Chun Kuk Do, http://www.ufaf.org/about_chunkukdo.htm, Added - 07/09/15
- The Telegraph, The 20 Best Chuck Norris Facts, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11462159/The-20-best-Chuck-Norris-facts.html, Added - 07/09/15
- About.com, Norris Jokes, http://martialarts.about.com/od/martialartsculture/tp/norrisjokes.htm, Added - 07/09/15
- NY Daily News, Chuck Norris Turns 75…, http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/chuck-norris-turns-75-twitter-celebrates-jokes-article-1.2144507, Added - 07/09/15
- ChuckNorris.com, http://www.chucknorris.com/, Added - 07/09/15
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Please visit the wiki community to see the most recent members posts. However, we have listed below some of the top-rated posts added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated martial arts questions & answers. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Wiki Store - Books | DVDs | Shoes | Sparring Gear | Uniforms