Combat Sports Big Pad Review
Join this free martial arts wiki. Add info & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness experts can help with Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, Yoga, etc. Meet martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
Wiki Revision Date - 26 Dec 2016 22:31
Combat Sports Big Pad Review
Here is our unbiased review of the Combat Sports Big Pad, a high quality kicking shield. This shield is used by martial artists for practicing kicks and punches with a partner. For more information or to purchase, please visit this Combat Sports Big Pad section on Amazon. At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
For additional reviews, please visit the main Wiki Reviews section.
Our Rating – 5 STARS
- Solid thick pad. This allows martial artists to throw hard hits without injuring partners.
- Thick leather straps. Many cheaper products have flimsy nylon straps that cut your hands.
- It is very sturdy and can be used for other sports training (i.e. to practice football hits, lacrosse body checks, etc.).
- More expensive than many basic kicking shields. However, given the higher quality, it is worth it. So not really a con! :) FYI - The Combat Sports Big Pad was $65 when we purchased it for Christmas.
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions, answers & even the occasional joke focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Inspiring people I am starting to decorate my garage and I like the look tons of pics on the wall. So I am reaching out to all of you for people to put on my wall. I am looking for people that have faced diversity or over came something in the fighting arts. Looking fo...
- How to use a chair to practice high kicks Since we have been talking about Bill "Superfoot" Wallace's amazing flexibility and kicking prowess, I thought you would like to watch this Youtube video. It is a tutorial by Bill Wallace on how to use a chair to practice high kicks. Will Black Belt W...
- Black Belt Genie Let's say that one day you discover a Magic Lamp and out pops a Genie who will grant you 1 wish. The wish he'll grant you is to make you an expert in the Martial Art of your choice. You'd have all the knowledge and skill associated with this art as if ...
- Karate Kakie practice I was curious how many of my fellow karateka here practice kakie it is a series of "pushing hands" drills - which accept and flow off of an opponents incoming momentum as well as how to effectively push an opponent It is sometimes also described as ...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Best Instructional DVDs
- Gloves - Boxing, MMA, etc.
- Heavy Bags, Kicking Pads & Shields
- Kata & Forms
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, Wrestling, Boxing, etc.
- Sparring Gear - Sparring gloves, footwear, headgear, etc.
- Stretching & Flexibility
- Training - Iron Palm, Punching Mitts, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi