Learn about Go Kan Ryu Kata - Seiunchin
This page will help you to learn the Go Kan Ryu (GKR) Karate kata - Seiunchin. For other Go Kan Ryu katas, please visit the main Go Kan Ryu Kata section.
However, if you have any questions about a particular kata movement, please check with your instructor.
For the katas of other Karate styles (i.e. Shotokan katas), please visit the main Katas & Forms section.
Video of Go Kan Ryu Kata Seiunchin
- GKR Karate, GKR Grading Kata, http://www.gkrkarate.com/index26.php?x=ABOUT-GKR~ABOUT-GKR%7CGKR-Karate-Club-Info%5EGKR-Grading-Kata%60A, Added - 03/19/14
Latest Informational Pages Added to Wiki
Popular & Highly Rated Community Posts
Recent Member Posts Added to Community
- Martial Arts: Should I do it? Martial Arts: "Should I do it?" Article by Andrew L. Patterson (Published on Physical Security Online) Driving through Anytown, USA, one might see a Karate School and think something like "Should I do it?", or "Is it worth it?" The simple an...
- newby hi guys, first off thanks for having me, well im 48 and trying to get in shape ! always been interested in learning the art for balance in life. i need beginner material thanks
- Irimi Training "Irimi" or "entering" is primarily used and studied in aikido, though other martial arts use similar concepts.
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Instructional DVDs
- Kata & Forms - Books & DVDs on Karate Kata, TKD Forms, etc.
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, MMA, etc.
- Sparring Gear - Sparring Gloves, Headgear, etc.
- Strength & Conditioning - Books & Equipment
- Stretching & Flexibility - Books & Gear for Flexibility
- Training Gear - Punching Mitts, Heavy Bags, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi