Join Black Belt Wiki - Free Membership
Join this free martial arts wiki & community. Add info & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness & sports experts can help with Hojo Undo, Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, etc. Meet your fellow martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
Page Revision Date - 12 Jan 2016 12:30
Join Black Belt Wiki - Free Membership
All martial artists are welcome to join. We are looking for individuals that would like to help grow this free wiki by sharing tips & technique or who want to meet other martial artists and discuss style differences & techniques.
First step, please click here to join the Black Belt Wiki Community.
- Sign in with Facebook or create your own account by filling in the required information (i.e. your martial arts style) & adding your own unique password. Please try to be detailed with your response.
- Membership is free. You will be able to meet other martial artists and discuss different techniques & styles on this martial arts social network. We often find new ideas and topics to add to the wiki due to these community discussions & questions.
Once you are an established Black Belt Wiki Community member, we are likely to ask for your help on the wiki. If you would like to help on the wiki, great!!! If not, that is okay too.
If you do not want to join the wiki community, you can always add information to the wiki by emailing us. You can send us ideas for new wiki pages, written instructions for techniques, etc.
Benefits for Wiki & Community Members
- Membership is free.
- You will be helping others (esp. beginners) to understand difficult techniques and katas. You will also learn about different styles and techniques.
- We want to build this wiki AND help our contributors… by driving visitors back to their martial arts school websites or blogs.
- Members can post their name, martial arts website, school and/or blog in the reference sections of pages where they add content.
- Members can post their blog or martial arts school on their community member profiles.
- Members can add their school to our Martial Arts School Directory.
- Members can add their martial arts blog to our Martial Arts Blog Directory.
- Members who help build this wiki will be listed on our Contributors page. Top contributors benefit from an expanded description & profile, links to their website, etc.
- Major contributors & their websites will also be highlighted in our popular monthly email newsletter.
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Please visit the wiki community to see the most recent members posts. However, we have listed below some of the top-rated posts added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated martial arts questions & answers. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Wiki Store - Books | DVDs | Shoes | Sparring Gear | Uniforms