Join Black Belt Wiki - Free Membership
All martial artists are welcome to join. We are looking for individuals that would like to help grow this free wiki by sharing tips & technique or who want to meet other martial artists and discuss style differences & techniques.
First step, please click here to join the Black Belt Wiki Community.
- Sign in with Facebook or create your own account by filling in the required information (i.e. your martial arts style) & adding your own unique password. Please try to be detailed with your response.
- Membership is free. You will be able to meet other martial artists and discuss different techniques & styles on this martial arts social network. We often find new ideas and topics to add to the wiki due to these community discussions & questions.
Once you are an established Black Belt Wiki Community member, we are likely to ask for your help on the wiki. If you would like to help on the wiki, great!!! If not, that is okay too.
If you do not want to join the wiki community, you can always add information to the wiki by emailing us. You can send us ideas for new wiki pages, written instructions for techniques, etc.
Benefits for Wiki & Community Members
- Membership is free.
- You will be helping others (esp. beginners) to understand difficult techniques and katas. You will also learn about different styles and techniques.
- We want to build this wiki AND help our contributors… by driving visitors back to their martial arts school websites or blogs.
- Members can post their name, martial arts website, school and/or blog in the reference sections of pages where they add content.
- Members can post their blog or martial arts school on their community member profiles.
- Members can add their school to our Martial Arts School Directory.
- Members can add their martial arts blog to our Martial Arts Blog Directory.
- Members who help build this wiki will be listed on our Contributors page. Top contributors benefit from an expanded description & profile, links to their website, etc.
- Major contributors & their websites will also be highlighted in our popular monthly email newsletter.
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- How to Condition Shins for Muay Thai I have been working on a wiki page regarding shin blocks - http://www.blackbeltwiki.com/muay-thai-shin-block One element is how Muay Thai fighters must work on conditioning their shins in order to manage any pain associated with a shin block (or shin ...
- New Shodan!!! Hello BBW community, I would just like to let you know that I passed my shodan test last night. I will try to get a pic or two up. I made mistakes but they just made me more focused when they happened. As some may have read my last post, the political...
- Groin Strikes & Self-Defense How much are groin strikes part of your self-defense training? A little, a lot or non-existent? Do you just practice a simple front kick to the groin or do you also practice more sophisticated groin attacks (i.e. with grappling techniques or escape tec...
- Great Article Found this gem on Pinterest of all places, the article goes way deeper than what I would have expected. I tend to agree with the Shodan part of the article. It is up to the school. My school skill and dedication rules all. Time in grade is small compa...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Search Wiki for Martial Arts Techniques & Topics
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Best Instructional DVDs
- Gloves - Boxing, MMA, etc.
- Heavy Bags, Kicking Pads & Shields
- Kata & Forms
- Kids - Books, Gift Ideas, etc.
- Party Ideas
- Rash Guards
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, Wrestling, Boxing, etc.
- Sparring Gear
- Strength - Hojo Undo, Makiwara, etc.
- Stretching & Flexibility
- Training - Iron Palm, Punching Mitts, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi
- Wiki Reviews