Join Black Belt Wiki - Free Membership
All martial artists are welcome to join. We are looking for individuals that would like to help grow this free wiki by sharing tips & technique or who want to meet other martial artists and discuss style differences & techniques.
First step, please click here to join the Black Belt Wiki Community.
- Sign in with Facebook or create your own account by filling in the required information (i.e. your martial arts style) & adding your own unique password. Please try to be detailed with your response.
- Membership is free. You will be able to meet other martial artists and discuss different techniques & styles on this martial arts social network. We often find new ideas and topics to add to the wiki due to these community discussions & questions.
Once you are an established Black Belt Wiki Community member, we are likely to ask for your help on the wiki. If you would like to help on the wiki, great!!! If not, that is okay too.
If you do not want to join the wiki community, you can always add information to the wiki by emailing us. You can send us ideas for new wiki pages, written instructions for techniques, etc.
Benefits for Wiki & Community Members
- Membership is free.
- You will be helping others (esp. beginners) to understand difficult techniques and katas. You will also learn about different styles and techniques.
- We want to build this wiki AND help our contributors… by driving visitors back to their martial arts school websites or blogs.
- Members can post their name, martial arts website, school and/or blog in the reference sections of pages where they add content.
- Members can post their blog or martial arts school on their community member profiles.
- Members can add their school to our Martial Arts School Directory.
- Members can add their martial arts blog to our Martial Arts Blog Directory.
- Members who help build this wiki will be listed on our Contributors page. Top contributors benefit from an expanded description & profile, links to their website, etc.
- Major contributors & their websites will also be highlighted in our popular monthly email newsletter.
Latest Pages Added to Wiki
Popular Community Posts
Latest Posts Added to Community
- Martial Arts Burnout & Recovering Lost Students We have talked about martial arts "burnout". This is when a student take an extended break or leaves martial arts entirely due to work/family problems, issues with time commitment, injuries or a wide variety of other causes. How does your school deal...
- Escrima "on the rocks" a clip of some fun stick work with one of my students last week blocking close quarter butting strikes while using footwork on the rocks by the shallows of the beach gonna take some more environmental training videos here in the next few weeks
- What is the biggest downside of martial arts training? How would you answer a potential student if they asked "What is the biggest downside of martial arts training"? I know that we all love martial arts training... but please do not give any answers like there are no downsides, etc. Try to point out some...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Instructional DVDs
- Kata & Forms - Books & DVDs on Karate Kata, TKD Forms, etc.
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, MMA, etc.
- Sparring Gear - Sparring Gloves, Headgear, etc.
- Strength & Conditioning - Books & Equipment
- Stretching & Flexibility - Books & Gear for Flexibility
- Training Gear - Punching Mitts, Heavy Bags, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi