How To Count In Japanese For Judo
Join this free martial arts wiki & community. Add info to wiki & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness experts can help with Hojo Undo, Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, etc. Meet your fellow martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
How To Count In Japanese For Judo
This page will help you to count in Japanese for Judo. We have listed the primary Japanese numbers used in Judo for training purposes such as stretching and katas. We have also added a video where you can hear the proper pronunciation of these Japanese numbers.
For other Judo terms and words, visit the Judo Terminology page.
Judo Numbers - Counting In Japanese For Judo Classes
- One - Ichi
- Two - Ni
- Three - San
- Four - Shi
- Five - Go
- Six - Roku
- Seven - Shichi
- Eight - Hachi
- Nine - Kyu
- Ten - Jyu
- Eleven - Jyu Ichi
- Twelve - Jyu Ni
- Thirteen - Jyu San
- Fourteen - Jyu Shi
- Fifteen - Jyu Go
- Sixteen - Jyu Roku
- Seventeen - Jyu Shichi
- Eighteen - Jyu Hachi
- Nineteen - Jyu Kyu
- Twenty - Ni Jyu
Wiki Recommendations by Google
New Posts on the Wiki Community
- Functional Kata I have been working on the Ashihara Karate section of the wiki. I like how they break out their kata by function. Rather than some elaborate traditional kata with a huge variety of moves (i.e. kicks, punches, throws, sweeps, etc.) & hidden meaning/tech...
- Dog and dog owner defense. Recently my 6 yr old was charged by a "friendly dog"... he ran into the street in fear. Thankfully this is a slow street. The owner is being a bag of snot. Saying "my dog never bit any one" and getting an attitude when I quote the leash and fence l...
- Kudo Helmet Since we are talking about the "different" type of protective headgear used in Daido Juku Kudo, I thought that you might like to watch this video that shows off the headgear. Looks like it is designed to be protective but also offer a lot of visibility...
- One Step Sparring Are there other sites that show one step sparring? I have reviewed all of the ones i was able to find yet i am unable to locate the One Steps i have been taught.
- Daido Juku Kudo - A Japanese Full Contact Martial Arts Daido Juku Kudo is a mixed martial arts style from Japan. It allows punches, kicks, elbow strikes, grappling and even head butts during their fights. Fighters have to wear gis and a strange bubble-like headgear. Not sure why this type of headgear - ma...
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.