Learn Aikido Kata - Koryu Dai Go - Section supported by Aikido books
This page will help you to learn the Aikido kata, Koryu Dai Go. This kata is divided into four sections listed below.
For other katas, please visit the main Aikido katas page.
Elements of each section of the Koryu Dai Go kata
Suwari Waza (Section A - Kneeling Techniques, tori kneeling with uke standing)
Tachi Waza (Section B - Standing Techniques)
Tachi Waza (Section C - Standing Techniques)
Tachi Waza (Section D - Standing Techniques)
- London Aikido Dojo, Koryu Dai Go, http://www.londonaikido.com/index.php/aikido/tomiki-system/koryu-no-kata/koryu-dai-go.html, Added - 8/24/13
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Judo as Insurance Sometimes martial arts training is necessary so you can follow a different goal. This award winning ad was created for American Family Insurance. Will Black Belt Wiki
- Karate Nerd in Okinawa Jesse Enkamp has once again travelled to Okinawa, the Home of Karate, and this time he's taking us with him. Having watched this it makes me want to go to Okinawa and Japan even more. I have found it very informative, and entertaining. It's not all ab...
- Community "Clean Up" In about a week, I will be doing a little spring cleaning... all members who have never posted or commented on a conversation will be deleted. Also if you were an active poster but haven't posted or commented in the past year, we will also review your ...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Search Wiki for Martial Arts Techniques & Topics