Martial Arts Blog Directory
Here is a list of popular and interesting martial arts blogs. These blogs cover a huge variety of martial arts styles such as Karate, Taekwondo, MMA, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Aikido, Krav Maga, Tai Chi and many more.
Submit Your Blog (Free) - If you have a martial arts blog, please contact us in order to add your blog to this martial arts blog directory.
- Free basic listing - Please send us your blog name & website link and we will add your blog to this directory.
- Free expanded listing - If you want an expanded blog description, please add some information to Black Belt Wiki (i.e. add written kata or technique instructions) or become an active poster (10+ posts) on our social network, Black Belt Wiki Community. Also if you add information to the wiki, we will reference & link back to your blog on the page where your information is added. This means more links and more visitors to your blog.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) Blogs
Krav Maga Blogs
Martial Arts & Related Blogs - Blogs focused on a wide range of martial arts topics.
- Action Heroing Made Easy - http://sciencefist.blogspot.com/
- Action Heroing Made Easy - "My purpose is to show that every person has the most effective weapon in the world for close combat and self defense—their own body."
- Aging Martial Artists - http://agingmartialartists.blogspot.com
- Another Way To Look At Martial Arts - http://zenjael.blogspot.com/
- BookMartialArts - https://www.bookmartialarts.com/news
- Budo Inochi - http://www.budo-inochi.com/
- Budo Inochi - Budo Inochi focuses on various aspects of the Japanese martial arts, and also on women in the wider martial arts.
- Combat Network Magazine - http://www.combatnetworkmagazine.com/
- Enhanced Warrior - http://enhancedwarrior.com/
- Fists & Elbows, Knees & Shins - http://www.feksmartialartsblog.co.uk/
- Full Potential Martial Arts - http://www.fullpotentialma.com/blog
- Full Potential Martial Arts – "Full Potential Martial Arts blog is a collection of notes and articles about a wide range of martial arts and self defense topics, including karate and Tai-Chi training, internal and external martial arts, and self defense strategies and tactics."
- Fundamental Principles of Multiple Methodologies for Self-Defense - http://fundamentalprinciplesofkarate.blogspot.com
- iSD: Self-Defense in the Technological Age - http://isdintechage.blogspot.com
- Kovar Systems Blog - http://blog.kovarsystems.com/
- Martial Arts Lab - http://martialartslab.com/
- Martialinfoblog.com - http://martialinfoblog.com/
- Martial (Zen-like) Koan Studies - http://martialzenkoanstudies.blogspot.com/
- Martial Library - http://martialartlibrary.blogspot.com/
- Martial Reviews - http://www.martialreviews.com/blog
- Martial Thoughts - http://thinkingmartial.blogspot.com/
- The Martial View - http://www.themartialview.com/
- Martial Way To Success - http://www.martialwaytosuccess.com/?page_id=99
- My Personal Karate and Martial Arts Philosophy - http://mymartialselfdefensephilosophy.blogspot.com/
- Play Fight Coalition - http://www.playfight.co
- Play Fight Coalition - "Playfight.co is a collection of training notes of three people who explore the world of martial arts together as a part of a larger informal group based in Kelowna, BC. We write about anything from umbrellas as self-defense weapons to multiple opponent drills to how to retrieve your stolen iPhone. Our motto is "Play, fight, thrive".
- Plum Publications Blog, website - http://www.plumpub.com/kaimen/ - Blog about their Kung Fu books & DVDs.
- Sensei Kristalyn's Hybrid Karate - http://senseikristalyn.blogspot.com
- Sensei Kristalyn's Hybrid Karate - "Karate curriculum and modern philosophies that I teach at the Cape Ann YMCA. My style incorporates techniques from the following traditional styles: Shotokan, Goju-Ryu, and Kempo".
- SMA Bloggers - http://www.smabloggers.com
- SumoFit - http://www.sumofit.com/
- Turtle Press Training Blog - http://www.turtlepress.com/training
- Three Tears Karate - http://www.threetearskarate.com/threetearskarate.com/blog
- The Way of the Ninja - https://www.wayofninja.com/topic/physical/martial-arts/
- Wim Demeere's Blog - http://www.wimsblog.com/
- Yoi Dachi - http://www.yoidachi.com/
Mixed Martial (MMA) Arts Blogs
Muay Thai Blogs
Tai Chi Blogs
Tang Soo Do Blogs
International Martial Arts Blogs
Latest Pages Added to Wiki
Popular Community Posts
Latest Posts Added to Community
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Instructional DVDs
- Kata & Forms - Books & DVDs on Karate Kata, TKD Forms, etc.
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, MMA, etc.
- Sparring Gear - Sparring Gloves, Headgear, etc.
- Strength & Conditioning - Books & Equipment
- Stretching & Flexibility - Books & Gear for Flexibility
- Training Gear - Punching Mitts, Heavy Bags, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi