Best Martial Arts Jobs & Careers
Join this free martial arts wiki & community. Add info to wiki & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness experts can help with Hojo Undo, Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, etc. Meet your fellow martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
Best Martial Arts Jobs & Careers
Looking for a martial arts job? Want to become a martial arts instructor? Then please try our martial arts jobs search engine. Add your city & state or zip code in the "Location" box in order to find a martial arts job close to home.
Martial Arts Jobs & Careers - Search Tips
- You can also search for jobs by martial arts "style" such as Karate, Taekwondo, Tai Chi, etc.
- You should search nearby states for martial arts jobs that might be within driving distance (i.e. NY, CT & NJ).
- You can also look for similar jobs such as Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Sports Coach, Yoga Instructor, etc.
- Search for martial arts jobs in related "industries" and companies by using keywords such as UFC, Health Club, Fitness Center, etc.
Martial Arts Schools - Post Your Job Openings
- If you have a martial arts school and you want to hire an martial arts instructor or someone for another martial arts-related position (i.e. receptionist or marketing), you can post your martial arts job listing on this search engine by visiting the "Post Job" section.
Full Disclosure - This martial arts jobs search engine is intended to help our visitors find a job as a martial arts instructor or to start a career in the martial arts industry. However, be aware that we get a small (very small) commission from Indeed.
Wiki Recommendations by Google
New Posts on the Wiki Community
- Self defense tactics against wrist grabs I am very skinny and when my fat friends used to grab my wrist and forcefully pull me to the place where they want. I don't want to harm them but at the same time I want to defend myself. What should I do?
- Roundhouse Kick Question I have done several styles of martial arts and all of them had me keep my guard up for a round house kick. I see pics and watch kumite with people that put their fist to cover the groin when doing the kick. For the people/styles that do this does it w...
- Is modern fencing a martial arts? Is fencing still a martial arts or has it become too much of an Olympic "sports"? In the 14th thru 17th centuries, fencing was a true martial arts with dueling scars & deaths. Moreover, until the modern era, sword fighting dominated martial training fo...
- Self-Defense Against A Clown Since America seems to be experiencing clown hysteria or at least a few idiots in clown suits trying to scare people, I thought you might like to watch Master Ken's latest video. Will Black Belt Wiki
- Community Experiment I have switched the replies sorting option to most popular first (versus most recent first). Therefore, you will see the replies with the most positive/up votes first (as there were lots of great answers to questions being buried under jokes, hi my nam...
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.