Best Martial Arts Jobs & Careers
Looking for a martial arts job? Want to become a martial arts instructor? Then please try our martial arts jobs search engine. Add your city & state or zip code in the "Location" box in order to find a martial arts job close to home.
Martial Arts Jobs & Careers - Search Tips
- You can also search for jobs by martial arts "style" such as Karate, Taekwondo, Tai Chi, etc.
- You should search nearby states for martial arts jobs that might be within driving distance (i.e. NY, CT & NJ).
- You can also look for similar jobs such as Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Sports Coach, Yoga Instructor, etc.
- Search for martial arts jobs in related "industries" and companies by using keywords such as UFC, Health Club, Fitness Center, etc.
Martial Arts Schools - Post Your Job Openings
- If you have a martial arts school and you want to hire an martial arts instructor or someone for another martial arts-related position (i.e. receptionist or marketing), you can post your martial arts job listing on this search engine by visiting the "Post Job" section.
Full Disclosure - This martial arts jobs search engine is intended to help our visitors find a job as a martial arts instructor or to start a career in the martial arts industry. However, be aware that we get a small (very small) commission from Indeed.
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions, answers & even the occasional joke focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Bruce Lee's letters CBS did a recent show focusing on the philosophical commentary in Bruce Lee's letters. It also semi-looks at his daughter's role in Bruce Lee's archives & maintaining his legacy. Will Black Belt Wiki
- Top 10 Deadliest Lists Ever!!! Here is my definitive list of top 10 MA lists. They are in order of which ever one I randomly chose and therefore completely relevant! Anyone who doesn't agree with my list will go on to my list of people who don't agree with my list list! :) 0. https...
- New MA World Record A new Guinness World record for breaking blocks has recently been set, here is a link to the article and video, I don't know about anyone else but I seriously doubt the composite structure of those blocks especially given the nature of the technique us...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Best Instructional DVDs
- Gloves - Boxing, MMA, etc.
- Heavy Bags, Kicking Pads & Shields
- Kata & Forms
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, Wrestling, Boxing, etc.
- Sparring Gear - Sparring gloves, footwear, headgear, etc.
- Stretching & Flexibility
- Training - Iron Palm, Punching Mitts, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi