List of Martial Arts Party & Birthday Ideas
Want to throw a martial arts-themed birthday or party? Here is a list of party ideas that can make a birthday perfect for your little Karate Kid, ninja, etc. They include gift ideas, martial-arts balloons, martial arts plates & cups, martial arts party favors & more.
At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. We do not sell any of these products. You will be purchasing them from Amazon. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free. Thank you for your support!
Martial Arts Party Ideas
- Instead of messing up your house, you should consider holding a party at your child's martial arts school. Many martial arts schools offer birthday party options because it is a way for martial arts schools to make a little extra money and hopefully attract some potential students from the birthday guests. More importantly (for you), it is also a lot of fun for the kids.
- Get a cake with a martial arts picture printed on top. Many supermarkets and bakeries can add "edible" pictures to a cake. Just find a picture of your child in his/her martial arts uniform.
- Show kid friendly martial art movies in order to "excite" the crowd - Kung Fu Panda, Karate Kid, Teenage Ninja Turtles, etc.
- Make the birthday exciting and put up a martial arts pinata. Have the kids try to break the pinata with a spinning hook kick!
Party Decoration & Gift Ideas
- Books for Kids - Here is a list of kid-friendly martial arts books that make great presents or party favors for children. These popular books include 3 Ninja Pigs, The Adventures of Ook and Gluk, Kung-Fu Cavemen From the Future, JoJo's Flying Sidekick, The Karate Mouse, etc.
- Gift Cards (Amazon) - Gift cards are always a safe bet for a birthday or holiday present. Rather than buying the wrong thing, an Amazon gift card will allow your child to buy his/her own martial arts present or book.
- Martial Arts Gifts for Kids
- Books - There are many kid-friendly martial arts books such as Three Ninja Pigs, The Karate Mouse and Diary of a Taekwondo Master.
- Lego - Martial Arts Figures
- Ninja Stickers
- Ninja Toys
- Teenage Ninja Turtle Toys
- Martial Arts Candy & Treats
- Fortune Cookies - Fortune cookies make great party favors!
- Martial Arts Gingerbread Cookies - These cookies make a great party treat.
- Ninja Candy such as Ninja lollipops.
- Ninja Candy Bags - Put regular candy & treats into these small Ninja bags.
- Teenage Ninja Turtle Candy
- Party Items with Martial Arts Theme - Products for martial arts-themed parties (i.e. balloons, goodie bags, party plates, etc.)
- Balloons - Ninja balloons, martial arts balloons, etc.
- Chopsticks for Kids - Fun ninja-based chopsticks.
- Costumes - Go to the party as a Ninja, Shaolin Monk, etc.
- Decorations - Martial arts table decorations, etc.
- Goodie Bags
- Napkins - Napkins with martial arts or ninja pictures.
- Party Favors
- Other Martial Arts-Themed Party Items
Party Chopsticks for Kids
Martial Arts Plates & Napkins
Full Disclosure: At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission on every purchase made through these links. This helps to keep this martial arts wiki free for all visitors.
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Perseverance With Health Issues ! This title can be an extraneous issue for those who havn't experienced a serious event. For those otherwise, it can be a nightmare ! Many MA's experience the bruises and they eventually subside in a short period, but those who have serious injuries ...
- Rewrapping sai - looking for advice Last summer, the cheap wraps on one of my sai started coming off. I decided to look up how to change the wrap, and found two videos in particular that greatly assisted me. Below is a link to a picture with one original (black) wrap and one sai with t...
- Positives AND negatives for new martial arts students over 60? Since we have a good number of "mature" :) martial arts students & instructors on this site, I thought you might like to share some of your knowledge & give some advice. What would you tell to a person who was over 60 and thinking about joining a marti...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Best Instructional DVDs
- Gloves - Boxing, MMA, etc.
- Heavy Bags, Kicking Pads & Shields
- Kata & Forms
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, Wrestling, Boxing, etc.
- Sparring Gear
- Stretching & Flexibility
- Training - Iron Palm, Punching Mitts, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi