List of Martial Arts Party & Birthday Ideas
Want to throw a martial arts-themed birthday or party? Here is a list of party ideas that can make a birthday perfect for your little Karate Kid, ninja, etc. They include gift ideas, martial-arts balloons, martial arts plates & cups, martial arts party favors & more.
Martial Arts Party Ideas
- Instead of messing up your house, you should consider holding a party at your child's martial arts school. Many martial arts schools offer birthday party options because it is a way for martial arts schools to make a little extra money and hopefully attract some potential students from the birthday guests. More importantly (for you), it is also a lot of fun for the kids.
- Get a cake with a martial arts picture printed on top. Many supermarkets and bakeries can add "edible" pictures to a cake. Just find a picture of your child in his/her martial arts uniform.
- Show kid friendly martial art movies in order to "excite" the crowd - Kung Fu Panda, Karate Kid, Teenage Ninja Turtles, etc.
- Make the birthday exciting and put up a martial arts pinata. Have the kids try to break the pinata with a spinning hook kick!
Party Decoration & Gift Ideas
- Books for Kids - Here is a list of kid-friendly martial arts books that make great presents or party favors for children. These popular books include 3 Ninja Pigs, The Adventures of Ook and Gluk, Kung-Fu Cavemen From the Future, JoJo's Flying Sidekick, The Karate Mouse, etc.
- Gift Cards (Amazon) - Gift cards are always a safe bet for a birthday or holiday present. Rather than buying the wrong thing, an Amazon gift card will allow your child to buy his/her own martial arts present or book.
- Martial Arts Gifts for Kids
- Books - There are many kid-friendly martial arts books such as Three Ninja Pigs, The Karate Mouse and Diary of a Taekwondo Master.
- Lego - Martial Arts Figures
- Ninja Stickers
- Ninja Toys
- Teenage Ninja Turtle Toys
- Martial Arts Candy & Treats
- Fortune Cookies - Fortune cookies make great party favors!
- Martial Arts Gingerbread Cookies - These cookies make a great party treat.
- Ninja Candy such as Ninja lollipops.
- Ninja Candy Bags - Put regular candy & treats into these small Ninja bags.
- Teenage Ninja Turtle Candy
- Party Items with Martial Arts Theme - Products for martial arts-themed parties (i.e. balloons, goodie bags, party plates, etc.)
- Balloons - Ninja balloons, martial arts balloons, etc.
- Chopsticks for Kids - Fun ninja-based chopsticks.
- Costumes - Go to the party as a Ninja, Shaolin Monk, etc.
- Decorations - Martial arts table decorations, etc.
- Goodie Bags
- Napkins - Napkins with martial arts or ninja pictures.
- Party Favors
- Other Martial Arts-Themed Party Items
Party Chopsticks for Kids
Martial Arts Plates & Napkins
Full Disclosure: At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission on every purchase made through these links. This helps to keep this martial arts wiki free for all visitors.
Wiki Recommendations by Google
New Posts on the Wiki Community
- Uniform thoughts and opinions When I was younger I had several lightweight "student" gi for in the dojo and a heavyweight gi made out of canvas for tournaments. I still have the canvas gi, though it is badly showing it's age, and I am no longer as slender as I was as a teenager. ...
- Self defense tactics against wrist grabs I am very skinny and when my fat friends used to grab my wrist and forcefully pull me to the place where they want. I don't want to harm them but at the same time I want to defend myself. What should I do?
- Roundhouse Kick Question I have done several styles of martial arts and all of them had me keep my guard up for a round house kick. I see pics and watch kumite with people that put their fist to cover the groin when doing the kick. For the people/styles that do this does it w...
- Is modern fencing a martial arts? Is fencing still a martial arts or has it become too much of an Olympic "sports"? In the 14th thru 17th centuries, fencing was a true martial arts with dueling scars & deaths. Moreover, until the modern era, sword fighting dominated martial training fo...
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.