Martial Arts Training Equipment - Kicking Paddles, Iron Palm Bags, Wooden Striking Dummies, etc.
Looking to buy some martial arts training equipment? This page provides you with a wide variety of Amazon martial arts training equipment that is used to improve a student's power, accuracy and skill. This page includes martial arts training gear such as kicking paddles, punching bags and much more. If you are looking for other types of martial arts training, please visit the sections on Kata, Grappling, Sparring, Kicks, etc.
Also please vote for the best piece of martial arts training equipment (i.e. heavy bag, grappling dummy, rebreakable boards, rubber knife, etc.).
At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free. Thank you for your support!
Books focused on Martial Arts Training Equipment - Our favorites!
Martial Arts Training Equipment
- Belly Pads - Belly pads allow martial arts students to punch and kick a partner with a greater degree of training safety.
- BOB - Body Opponent Bag - BOB is a human-like heavy bag used for practicing kicks and punches.
- Bokken - Wooden practice swords.
- Double End Bags - Double end bags are used for improving hand speed, punching accuracy, etc.
- Grappling Dummies - Realistic dummies used to practice grappling techniques. Good for BJJ, MMA, Judo, etc.
- Heavy Bags
- Wavemaster Heavy Bag
- Iron Palm Bags - Traditional Chinese tool used to strengthen palms, fists, knifehand strikes, etc.
- Kicking Bags
- Kicking Paddles
- Kicking Shields
- Makiwara Boards - Karate tool used to strengthen your fist and knuckles.
- Practice & Training Mats such as the Martial Arts Anti-Fatigue Interlocking EVA Foam Flooring
- Punching Bags
- Punching Mitts - Also known as focus mitts and punch mitts.
- Rebreakable Boards - Rebreakable boards are used to practice breaking techniques… so you don't waste a fortune on a million wood boards!
- Reflex Bags - Reflex bags are great tools to practice your punches & strikes. Often used by boxers.
- Rubber Foam Practice Bo Staff
- Rubber Training Guns - Rubber training guns are used for self-defense training (i.e. disarming techniques) so no one gets hurt.
- Rubber Training Knives - Rubber training knives are used for self-defense training (i.e. disarming techniques) so no one gets hurt.
- Shinai - Bamboo practice swords.
- Sparring Equipment - Head protection, chest protectors, gloves, etc.
- Speed Bags
- Thai Pads - Striking pads used in martial arts such as Muay Thai.
- Training Gloves - Protect your knuckles during training. Without gloves, it can be easy to tear your skin when striking a punching bag.
- Wing Chun Wooden Striking Dummy
Training Books for Strength, Agility, Conditioning, Flexibility & Balance - Our favorites!
Training Equipment for Strength, Agility, Conditioning, Flexibility & Balance
Traditional Training Equipment
Modern Training Equipment
What is the most useful piece of martial arts training equipment?
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Go Command My dojo has used Oss to execute an action. We do this when doing kicks or next step in a group kata so we are on time, the leader will say Oss. This past year we got a new Renshi and he hates Oss and the over-utilization the west has put on it. Okinaw...
- Spar bar I am going to build one of these in a week or 2. I had a hand to use one. They are a bit pricey though. At about $200. https://youtu.be/inc91ugGvis
- What makes a Master?? Floating around in some posts is the word "master." Personally, I do not like "master" when involved with the martial arts. If someone has mastered something then there is no need to learn more, right? From my understanding, what makes a 8-10 don is th...
- LODGING TOGETHER --- gasskuku Lodging Together in our martial arts perspective is by interactive conversation in shared discussions, that sometimes turns into teaching moments in gaining knowledge or simply transactions and perspectives (yomi) from each other. Shinobu is to endure...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Search Wiki for Martial Arts Techniques & Topics