Martial Arts Training Equipment - Kicking Paddles, Iron Palm Bags, Wooden Striking Dummies, etc.
Looking to buy some martial arts training equipment? This page provides you with a wide variety of Amazon martial arts training equipment that is used to improve a student's power, accuracy and skill. This page includes martial arts training gear such as kicking paddles, punching bags and much more. If you are looking for other types of martial arts training, please visit the sections on Kata, Grappling, Sparring, Kicks, etc.
Also please vote for the best piece of martial arts training equipment (i.e. heavy bag, grappling dummy, rebreakable boards, rubber knife, etc.).
At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free. Thank you for your support!
Books focused on Martial Arts Training Equipment - Our favorites!
Martial Arts Training Equipment
- Belly Pads - Belly pads allow martial arts students to punch and kick a partner with a greater degree of training safety.
- BOB - Body Opponent Bag - BOB is a human-like heavy bag used for practicing kicks and punches.
- Bokken - Wooden practice swords.
- Double End Bags - Double end bags are used for improving hand speed, punching accuracy, etc.
- Grappling Dummies - Realistic dummies used to practice grappling techniques. Good for BJJ, MMA, Judo, etc.
- Heavy Bags
- Wavemaster Heavy Bag
- Iron Palm Bags - Traditional Chinese tool used to strengthen palms, fists, knifehand strikes, etc.
- Kicking Bags
- Kicking Paddles
- Kicking Shields
- Makiwara Boards - Karate tool used to strengthen your fist and knuckles.
- Practice & Training Mats such as the Martial Arts Anti-Fatigue Interlocking EVA Foam Flooring
- Punching Bags
- Punching Mitts - Also known as focus mitts and punch mitts.
- Rebreakable Boards - Rebreakable boards are used to practice breaking techniques… so you don't waste a fortune on a million wood boards!
- Reflex Bags - Reflex bags are great tools to practice your punches & strikes. Often used by boxers.
- Rubber Foam Practice Bo Staff
- Rubber Training Guns - Rubber training guns are used for self-defense training (i.e. disarming techniques) so no one gets hurt.
- Rubber Training Knives - Rubber training knives are used for self-defense training (i.e. disarming techniques) so no one gets hurt.
- Shinai - Bamboo practice swords.
- Sparring Equipment - Head protection, chest protectors, gloves, etc.
- Speed Bags
- Thai Pads - Striking pads used in martial arts such as Muay Thai.
- Training Gloves - Protect your knuckles during training. Without gloves, it can be easy to tear your skin when striking a punching bag.
- Wing Chun Wooden Striking Dummy
Training Books for Strength, Agility, Conditioning, Flexibility & Balance - Our favorites!
Training Equipment for Strength, Agility, Conditioning, Flexibility & Balance
Traditional Training Equipment
Modern Training Equipment
What is the most useful piece of martial arts training equipment?
Wiki Recommendations by Google
New Posts on the Wiki Community
- Sparring Gear, Medieval Armor or Industrial Footwear? You might find this an interesting "upgrade" to your existing martial arts sparring shin guards. :) Seriously, I think it is some type of industrial protective footwear. Ellwood Safety Appliance 323 Aluminum Shin-Instep Guard Amazon link to the produ...
- The Definition of Martial Arts How would you define a martial arts in 50 words or less? Try to make your definition cover all aspects so no martial arts style is forgotten (i.e. weapon-based martial arts). Don't look at a dictionary because the answer can be incomplete as there are ...
- A Couple of less well known Karate Techniques Here are a couple of traditional Okinawan Karate Techniques that are still practiced (to some degree) in a few styles but are on the whole forgotten! http://www.karatebyjesse.com/2-okinawan-karate-deadly-techniques/
- Functional Kata I have been working on the Ashihara Karate section of the wiki. I like how they break out their kata by function. Rather than some elaborate traditional kata with a huge variety of moves (i.e. kicks, punches, throws, sweeps, etc.) & hidden meaning/tech...
- Dog and dog owner defense. Recently my 6 yr old was charged by a "friendly dog"... he ran into the street in fear. Thankfully this is a slow street. The owner is being a bag of snot. Saying "my dog never bit any one" and getting an attitude when I quote the leash and fence l...
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.