Martial Arts Training Equipment - Kicking Paddles, Iron Palm Bags, Striking Dummies, etc.
Looking to buy some martial arts training equipment? This page provides you with a wide variety of martial arts training equipment that is used to improve a student's power, accuracy and skill. This page includes martial arts training gear such as kicking paddles, punching bags and much more. Also please vote for the best piece of martial arts training equipment (i.e. heavy bag, grappling dummy, rebreakable boards, rubber knife, etc.).
At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via these links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free. Thank you for your support!
Books focused on Martial Arts Training Equipment - Our favorites!
Martial Arts Training Equipment
- Belly Pads - Belly pads allow martial arts students to punch and kick a partner with a greater degree of training safety.
- BOB - Body Opponent Bag - BOB is a human-like heavy bag used for practicing kicks and punches.
- Bokken - Wooden practice swords.
- Double End Bags - Double end bags are used for improving hand speed, punching accuracy, etc.
- Grappling Dummies - Realistic dummies used to practice grappling techniques. Good for BJJ, MMA, Judo, etc.
- Heavy Bags
- Wavemaster Heavy Bag
- Iron Palm Bags - Traditional Chinese tool used to strengthen palms, fists, knifehand strikes, etc.
- Kicking Bags
- Kicking Paddles
- Kicking Shields
- Makiwara Boards - Karate tool used to strengthen your fist and knuckles.
- Practice & Training Mats such as the Martial Arts Anti-Fatigue Interlocking EVA Foam Flooring
- Punching Bags
- Punching Mitts - Also known as focus mitts and punch mitts.
- Rebreakable Boards - Rebreakable boards are used to practice breaking techniques… so you don't waste a fortune on a million wood boards!
- Reflex Bags - Reflex bags are great tools to practice your punches & strikes. Often used by boxers.
- Rubber Foam Practice Bo Staff
- Rubber Training Guns - Rubber training guns are used for self-defense training (i.e. disarming techniques) so no one gets hurt.
- Rubber Training Knives - Rubber training knives are used for self-defense training (i.e. disarming techniques) so no one gets hurt.
- Shinai - Bamboo practice swords.
- Sparring Equipment - Head protection, chest protectors, gloves, etc.
- Speed Bags
- Thai Pads - Striking pads used in martial arts such as Muay Thai.
- Training Gloves - Protect your knuckles during training. Without gloves, it can be easy to tear your skin when striking a punching bag.
- Weighted Gloves - Weighted gloves are "heavy" gloves. They are used to improve your punching power and strengthen your arms & forearms.
- Wing Chun Wooden Striking Dummy
Training Books for Strength, Agility, Conditioning, Flexibility & Balance - Our favorites!
Training Equipment for Strength, Agility, Conditioning, Flexibility & Balance
Traditional Training Equipment
Modern Training Equipment
What is the most useful piece of martial arts training equipment?
Latest Pages Added to Wiki
Popular Community Posts
Latest Posts Added to Community
- Martial Arts Burnout & Recovering Lost Students We have talked about martial arts "burnout". This is when a student take an extended break or leaves martial arts entirely due to work/family problems, issues with time commitment, injuries or a wide variety of other causes. How does your school deal...
- Escrima "on the rocks" a clip of some fun stick work with one of my students last week blocking close quarter butting strikes while using footwork on the rocks by the shallows of the beach gonna take some more environmental training videos here in the next few weeks
- What is the biggest downside of martial arts training? How would you answer a potential student if they asked "What is the biggest downside of martial arts training"? I know that we all love martial arts training... but please do not give any answers like there are no downsides, etc. Try to point out some...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Instructional DVDs
- Kata & Forms - Books & DVDs on Karate Kata, TKD Forms, etc.
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, MMA, etc.
- Sparring Gear - Sparring Gloves, Headgear, etc.
- Strength & Conditioning - Books & Equipment
- Stretching & Flexibility - Books & Gear for Flexibility
- Training Gear - Punching Mitts, Heavy Bags, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi