Halloween Poll - Most Effective Martial Arts Against Zombies
Since Halloween is right around the corner, we would like to ask "Which martial arts would be the most effective if you were trapped in a room with several ZOMBIES?". Please vote or see how others have answered this fun (not serious) Halloween martial arts poll.
As some visitors have pointed out… people should vote for the martial arts that would be most effective against the undead versus just picking the martial arts style that they have trained in. This question is supposed to be fun so go wild with this scenario in mind.
For other polls & surveys, visit our main Martial Arts Polls section.
Interesting Comments posted on this Martial Arts Halloween Poll
- "Krav Maga is all about quick strikes that deliver the most impact this discipline has no standard Kata so there are no rules you hit anywhere on the body that is open and you can use what ever you have at your disposal this discipline was devised in Easter Europe Hungary to be precise to protect Jewish Holy places against the Nazis which is as close to a zombie as you can get."
- "This reads like a popularity contest of Martial Arts, I'm a Red/Black in Tae Kwon Do, and I would choose Eskrima followed by Kendo. Eskrima because I can strike two zombies WITH weapons at the same time, Kendo because again it has a weapon. Followed by a combination of TaeKwonDo and Judo. Before it is said, Yes I realize Ninjutsu uses a vast menagerie of weapons, most of which will not be readily available. But a sizeable cylindrical object? Like a stick, broom handle, walking staff formerly Old Person zombie's cane? Every freaking where.I study Tae Kwon Do, which I am perfectly capable of admitting is not an ideal art since it focuses on offensive strikes that do JACK NOTHING to a zombie. So, let's run this again saying don't vote for your favorite martial art. I pick the mix of Judo and TaeKwonDo because I can use the powerful kicks to take out the joints of a zombie and knock them back, and the throws of Judo to smash a zombies cranium into the concrete."
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Why The Insistent Teacher Have you experienced the instent teacher, one who shows no flecibility to the organizations structure? Have you doubted or inquired into why the teacher is so rigid. Did you expect flexibility standards in your development. What do you expect to gain i...
- Cross Roads of Martial Arts Cross Roads in martial arts comes at any time of life can be a difficult decision. How do recognize it and what do you do about it ? Does life carry on for the elderly and the disabled karate-ka. How about those who struggle with rank progression. Wh...
- Martial arts tattoos Do you have any? What are your thoughts on them? I had one done a couple of years ago and I have decided to have a second one done today.
- Welcome to all of our recent new members I want to welcome the following new members: [239660,David Byler] , [239549,Hossein] , [239548,Graeme Reay] , [239422,Nick Santa Anna] , [239394,Marcus Moore] , [239264,Paul Helton] , [239260,Simon Mackenzie] , [239205,Rock Carey Sr.] , [239198,Vicki ...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Best Instructional DVDs
- Gloves - Boxing, MMA, etc.
- Heavy Bags, Kicking Pads & Shields
- Kata & Forms
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, Wrestling, Boxing, etc.
- Sparring Gear
- Stretching & Flexibility
- Training - Iron Palm, Punching Mitts, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi