Halloween Poll - Most Effective Martial Arts Against Zombies
Since Halloween is right around the corner, we would like to ask "Which martial arts would be the most effective if you were trapped in a room with several ZOMBIES?". Please vote or see how others have answered this fun (not serious) Halloween martial arts poll.
As some visitors have pointed out… people should vote for the martial arts that would be most effective against the undead versus just picking the martial arts style that they have trained in. This question is supposed to be fun so go wild with this scenario in mind.
For other polls & surveys, visit our main Martial Arts Polls section.
Interesting Comments posted on this Martial Arts Halloween Poll
- "Krav Maga is all about quick strikes that deliver the most impact this discipline has no standard Kata so there are no rules you hit anywhere on the body that is open and you can use what ever you have at your disposal this discipline was devised in Easter Europe Hungary to be precise to protect Jewish Holy places against the Nazis which is as close to a zombie as you can get."
- "This reads like a popularity contest of Martial Arts, I'm a Red/Black in Tae Kwon Do, and I would choose Eskrima followed by Kendo. Eskrima because I can strike two zombies WITH weapons at the same time, Kendo because again it has a weapon. Followed by a combination of TaeKwonDo and Judo. Before it is said, Yes I realize Ninjutsu uses a vast menagerie of weapons, most of which will not be readily available. But a sizeable cylindrical object? Like a stick, broom handle, walking staff formerly Old Person zombie's cane? Every freaking where.I study Tae Kwon Do, which I am perfectly capable of admitting is not an ideal art since it focuses on offensive strikes that do JACK NOTHING to a zombie. So, let's run this again saying don't vote for your favorite martial art. I pick the mix of Judo and TaeKwonDo because I can use the powerful kicks to take out the joints of a zombie and knock them back, and the throws of Judo to smash a zombies cranium into the concrete."
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions, answers & even the occasional joke focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Bruce Lee's letters CBS did a recent show focusing on the philosophical commentary in Bruce Lee's letters. It also semi-looks at his daughter's role in Bruce Lee's archives & maintaining his legacy. Will Black Belt Wiki
- Top 10 Deadliest Lists Ever!!! Here is my definitive list of top 10 MA lists. They are in order of which ever one I randomly chose and therefore completely relevant! Anyone who doesn't agree with my list will go on to my list of people who don't agree with my list list! :) 0. https...
- New MA World Record A new Guinness World record for breaking blocks has recently been set, here is a link to the article and video, I don't know about anyone else but I seriously doubt the composite structure of those blocks especially given the nature of the technique us...
- Famous Karate Quotes The wiki has a page on famous martial arts quotes - http://www.blackbeltwiki.com/martial-arts-quotes However, it is severely lacking many good Karate quotes. Can you please post some of the classic Karate quotes (with the associated style & originator...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Best Instructional DVDs
- Gloves - Boxing, MMA, etc.
- Heavy Bags, Kicking Pads & Shields
- Kata & Forms
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, Wrestling, Boxing, etc.
- Sparring Gear - Sparring gloves, footwear, headgear, etc.
- Stretching & Flexibility
- Training - Iron Palm, Punching Mitts, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi