MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! Join this free martial arts wiki. Add info & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness experts can help with Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, Yoga, etc. Meet martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
Page Revision Date - 12 Sep 2015 03:26
Multiple Opponent Sparring (How to fight more than one person at a time
Multiple Opponent Sparring is very different from fighting one on one. You have far less time to develop strategy and your key goal stops being how to defeat one person and becomes how to keep these two or three people form ganging up on me so that I can handle them one on one.
How to Fight Multiple Opponents.
When fighting multiple opponents your kicks need to do more in less time. Each technique needs to rock, shatter, disrupt or defeat your opponent. You never want to spend more than 3 seconds fighting any one person. You want to keep your opponents either one in front of the other tripping each other up, or on opposite sides of the room with you running back and forth between them every 3 seconds. This style of fighting is heavily taxing and requires stamina and strength.
Drill for Preparing yourself to kick in multiple directions
- Simon Scher https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoVdb3czUT0NHokAoS3yz2A
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- LODGING TOGETHER --- gasskuku Lodging Together in our martial arts perspective is by interactive conversation in shared discussions, that sometimes turns into teaching moments in gaining knowledge or simply transactions and perspectives (yomi) from each other. Shinobu is to endure...
- Tattered, worn, white, blackbelt This video has an example of what I actually want to talk about. I have seen this before. I have seen this a lot... online. What is the deal with these tattered old blackbelts? If you don't know what I mean, skip to 10:57 to get a good look at Jess...
- Top 10 As a follow up to another question. You get 10 techniques to learn for the rset of your life. Stand up, ground throws etc. The jab cross and foot movement are already mastered. As well as the rnc, shrimping and hip ups. What would you choose
- New dojo mats Some of your know I've been wanting new mats and finally got them for my bday. 3' by 3' 1" thick Dual sided black and grey 180 sqft worth of them The basement dojo looks beautiful and near professional. Add me on Facebook if you want to see.
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Search Wiki for Martial Arts Techniques & Topics