Free Martial Arts Instructional Videos
In addition, to the instructional videos on this wiki, you might also like to watch these free online martial arts instructional videos from Amazon. They teach katas, self-defense, kicks, flexibility and much more. However, you need to be an Amazon Prime member in order to watch these martial arts videos for free. These instructional videos are very useful because it is like getting free private martial arts lessons!
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki receives a small commission if you become an Amazon Prime member via our website.
Free Instructional Martial Arts Videos - Videos open in a new browser window.
- Adaptive Kenpo - In the Adaptive Kenpo video, Jerry Meyers takes a series of Ed Parker Kenpo techniques and shows you how to adapt them if your opponent disrupts the flow of the technique.
- Aero Kicks - Learn to perform the most challenging kicks of taekwondo including 540 degree jumping spinning whip kick, jumping split kicks, back flip kicks, and over a dozen ways to execute three, four and even five kicks in a single flying jump. Full speed, stop frame and slow motion views make learning easy.
- Advanced Knife Defense - Learn a wide range of defensive techniques against cutting, thrusting, stabbing, slashing, armed restraints, chokes, ground pins and headlocks.
- Appreciation of Shaolin Boxing and its Weapon Routines - This disc collects all the techniques of Shaolin Boy Boxing, Shaolin Eagle Claw Boxing, Shaolin Drunken Boxing, Shaolin Spear Play, Shaolin Arhat Boxing, Shaolin Qimei Cudgel, Shaolin Counter Exercise, Shaolin Xiao Hong Quan (Small Boxing), Spring and Autumn Falchion, and Shaolin Cannon Boxing.
- Beginner Taekwondo - Master Sang H. Kim takes the new student step by step through the essential information that all beginning taekwondo students should know including: tying the belt correctly, bowing, fundamental kicks, basic strikes, basic blocks, fundamental stances, 5 self-defense techniques, 4 one-step sparring and Poomse Kicho (basic form).
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kioto System Francisco Mansur: Self Defense Vol.1 - In this extensive work, Grand Master Mansur tackles the complete program of the Kioto Jiu-Jitsu Self Defense, a system in which he has adapted the methodology of the system he learned from his Master, Helio Gracie.
- Cane for Self-Defense - The cane is the only weapon you can legally carry with you everywhere you go and in this comprehensive video, Gordon Oster shows you exactly why the common walking cane is one of the most effective self-defense weapons you can learn.
- Championship Sambo - Steve Scott has put together a collection of proven sambo wrestling skills for students of grappling and MMA. Sambo's unique approach to throws, armlocks, leglocks and hold-downs, along with effective ways of breaking an opponent down and setting him up for submissions are highlighted.
- Championship Taekwondo Drills - Olympic Gold Medalist Lynnette Love teaches you the drills and training methods that led her to the top including: warm-ups, stretching, conditioning drills, plyometrics, strengthening exercises, wavemaster bag training, circuit interval training, endurance training, footwork drills, kicking drills, line drills, hogu drills, speed drills, partner drills, and group target drills.
- Hapkido Essentials - Learn the kicks, strikes, blocks and falling techniques of Hapkido from Hapkido Jin Jung Kwan Grandmasters Myung Yong Kim and Chang Soo Lee.
- Hapkido Standing Self-Defense -Grandmaster Myung Yong Kim and Grandmaster Chang Soo Lee teach you the standing defenses of Hapkido Jin Jung Kwan including locking, takedown and throwing defenses against: single, double, cross and rear wrist grabs, front and rear bear hugs, punches, kicks, front and rear collar grabs, belt grabs and elbow grabs.
- Jang Bong Long Stick Fundamentals and Patterns - This instructional video looks at Korean long staff techniques.
- Jeet Kune Do Course - Volume One
- Jujitsu Fundamentals - This is a crash course in Jujitsu basics: stance, movement, breakfalling, punching, elbow strikes, knee strikes, stomp kicks plus an intro to how to attain and defend against the 9 basic grappling positions.
- Jujitsu Submissions - This video focuses on jujitsu submissions-how to attain control of your opponent and how to defend against common submission holds. Learn a number of submission techniques from each of the primary jujitsu positions: the side mount, mount, north/south, back mount and guard position.
- Kickboxing: The Essentials
- Kickboxing: Advanced Training - This video focuses on range fighting and movement. Learn to fight from long and short range, using your new strategies to systematically wear down your opponent from the outside and dominate on the inside.
- Kyusho Drills (31 Drills to Enhance Your Pressure Point Skills)
- Locks and Grappling of Okinawan Kempo
- Martial Arts of Korea - This video focuses on a wide range of Korean martial arts… "From the ancient arts of archery and wrestling to modern combat sports like Taekwondo and Kyuk Too Ki".
- Martial Arts Injury Prevention, Taping & Rehab - Professional Athletic Trainer Trish Bare Grounds shares expert advice on martial arts training safety, takes you step by step through the taping of the major joints, teaches you key conditioning exercises for injury prevention and dispels common self-care myths.
- Martial Arts Master: The Life Of Bruce Lee - Highly rated. Documentary about martial arts actor Bruce Lee, from his birth in 1940 till his death in 1973, with interviews with his fellow actors and family.
- Muay Thai Knockout - Follow along as Master Kumron Vaitayanon, a retired professional Muay Thai fighter with over 80 wins in Thailand, teaches you the essential skills of Muay Thai.
- Police Combat Tactics
- Shotokan Karate Kata: Kyu Level Forms - Highly rated. Learn the 8 kyu level kata of Shotokan Karate required for all belts up to 1st degree black belt.
- Shotokan Karate Advanced Black Belt Kata - Learn the following forms: Unsu, Sochin, Jitte, Giin, Empi, Gojushiho-Dai, Gojushiho-Sho, Chinte and Meikyo.
- Shotokan Karate Kumite - Highly rated. Steve Flores teaches you over 40 karate sparring kumite techniques.
- Taekkyon: Traditional Korean Martial Art - Taekkyon is a native Korean martial art that was nearly lost forever during the early 1900's. Preserved by Grandmaster Song Duk-ki until his death, it is considered a Cultural Asset by the Korean government.
- Taekwondo Black Belt Poomse - Highly rated. The Black Belt Poomse video contains the complete system of WTF style Black Belt Poomse for at home practice, testing and competition requirements from 1st through 7th degree black belt.
- Taekwondo Taegeuk Poomse # 1-8 - Highly rated. The Taekwondo Taegeuk Poomse # 1-8 video contains the complete system of taegeuk poomse for at home practice, testing and competition requirements up to 1st degree black belt.
- Top 100 Taekwondo Sparring Scoring Techniques - Top 100 Taekwondo Scoring Techniques includes detailed instruction on how to score in competition with: Roundhouse Kick, Back Kick, Double Kicks, Whipping Kick, Pushing Kick, Combination Techniques, Ax Kick, Turn Kick, Spin Whip Kick, Aero Back Kick, Side Kick, Set-ups and Feint Pushing Kick.
- Taekwondo Sparring Volume 1 - Learn to use the most popular and effective scoring attacks found in today's taekwondo competition. Includes examples of each technique being used in competition plus full speed and slow motion instructional segments from both open and closed stances as well as target drills.
- Taekwondo Training in Korea - 1988 Olympic Gold Medalist and 5 time World Taekwondo Champion Kuk Hyun Chung takes you inside his dojang for an exclusive look at the drills and methods he uses to train Korean taekwondo champions.
- Tai Chi Application for Self-Defense in Simplified Form 24
- Tai Chi for Arthritis
- Tai Chi for Beginners
- Tang Soo Do Color Belt Forms - Learn the 9 traditional Tang Soo Do forms required for all belts up to 1st degree black belt.
- Ultimate Fitness for Martial Arts - Taekwondo instructor's tips for physical fitness.
- Ultimate Flexibility: Stretching for Martial Arts - Highly rated. Based on his bestselling book Ultimate Flexibility, Sang H. Kim has created a series of 20-minute martial arts stretching workouts that you can follow at home to increase your flexibility and tone your body.
- Ultimate Kicking Drills
- Wrist and Arresting Locks - Highly rated. The ultimate in subdue and control locks, Wrist & Arresting Locks gives you total control over your attacker without causing permanent damage. Each technique is finished off with a lock, takedown or pin to give you control over the attacker.
- Yang Tai Chi for Beginners with Master Yang, Jwing-Ming
- Yang Style Tai Chi Fast Form
- Yoga For Beginners: Poses for Strength, Flexibility and Relaxation - To help your martial arts flexibility.
Shotokan Karate Videos
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- What makes a Master?? Floating around in some posts is the word "master." Personally, I do not like "master" when involved with the martial arts. If someone has mastered something then there is no need to learn more, right? From my understanding, what makes a 8-10 don is th...
- LODGING TOGETHER --- gasskuku Lodging Together in our martial arts perspective is by interactive conversation in shared discussions, that sometimes turns into teaching moments in gaining knowledge or simply transactions and perspectives (yomi) from each other. Shinobu is to endure...
- Tattered, worn, white, blackbelt This video has an example of what I actually want to talk about. I have seen this before. I have seen this a lot... online. What is the deal with these tattered old blackbelts? If you don't know what I mean, skip to 10:57 to get a good look at Jess...
- Top 10 As a follow up to another question. You get 10 techniques to learn for the rset of your life. Stand up, ground throws etc. The jab cross and foot movement are already mastered. As well as the rnc, shrimping and hip ups. What would you choose
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Search Wiki for Martial Arts Techniques & Topics