Wiki Pages Wanted or That Need Improvement
Join this free martial arts wiki. Add info & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness experts can help with Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, Yoga, etc. Meet martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
Page Revision Date - 29 Jan 2014 16:51
Wiki Pages Wanted or That Need Improvement
Either become a member (free) and start editing pages on this wiki, add information in the commentary system at the bottom of every wiki page or you can email us your work.
Please help beginning martial arts students by sharing your knowledge and improving the following pages:
- Add more words, terms and commands to the Terminology pages (i.e. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Terminology and Kendo Terminology).
- Add written step-by-step instructions for the black belt forms in the WTF Taekwondo forms section. These black belt form pages already have videos but need written instructions. The color belt forms and Koryo (black belt form #1) are complete and have written instructions & video.
- Add written step-by-step instructions for each kata in the Shotokan Karate Katas section. All of the katas have videos but most lack written instructions.
- Add written step-by-step instructions for each form in the Tang Soo Do Hyung section.
- Add more grappling videos to the Grappling section. Also list more basic & advanced techniques to this section.
- Add more weapons, videos and instructions to the Martial Arts Weapons section.
Of course, we need help on all of the wiki pages and martial arts styles. By adding a video or even a single sentence, you are helping martial arts students everywhere! Also contact us if you would like us to create a page for you (which you can then edit).
FYI - Remember if you help build this wiki, you can add a link to your website or school in the reference section at the bottom of the page that you edit. This will drive traffic back to your blog or website. We will also list anyone who provides significant help to a section on our Top Contributors page.
So join today!
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Posting vids Hi [171668,Will - Black Belt Wiki] Is there a way in the future to post videos here from Facebook?
- Hello , I'm Kelly I 'm new to this group, looking to learn some great core strengthening, tightening exercises. & hopefully learn some black belt moves.
- Judo as Insurance Sometimes martial arts training is necessary so you can follow a different goal. This award winning ad was created for American Family Insurance. Will Black Belt Wiki
- Karate Nerd in Okinawa Jesse Enkamp has once again travelled to Okinawa, the Home of Karate, and this time he's taking us with him. Having watched this it makes me want to go to Okinawa and Japan even more. I have found it very informative, and entertaining. It's not all ab...
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Search Wiki for Martial Arts Techniques & Topics