Wiki Pages Wanted or That Need Improvement
Join this free martial arts wiki & community. Add info to wiki & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness experts can help with Hojo Undo, Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, etc. Meet your fellow martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
Wiki Pages Wanted or That Need Improvement
Either become a member (free) and start editing pages on this wiki, add information in the commentary system at the bottom of every wiki page or you can email us your work.
Please help beginning martial arts students by sharing your knowledge and improving the following pages:
- Add more words, terms and commands to the Terminology pages (i.e. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Terminology and Kendo Terminology).
- Add written step-by-step instructions for the black belt forms in the WTF Taekwondo forms section. These black belt form pages already have videos but need written instructions. The color belt forms and Koryo (black belt form #1) are complete and have written instructions & video.
- Add written step-by-step instructions for each kata in the Shotokan Karate Katas section. All of the katas have videos but most lack written instructions.
- Add written step-by-step instructions for each form in the Tang Soo Do Hyung section.
- Add more grappling videos to the Grappling section. Also list more basic & advanced techniques to this section.
- Add more weapons, videos and instructions to the Martial Arts Weapons section.
Of course, we need help on all of the wiki pages and martial arts styles. By adding a video or even a single sentence, you are helping martial arts students everywhere! Also contact us if you would like us to create a page for you (which you can then edit).
FYI - Remember if you help build this wiki, you can add a link to your website or school in the reference section at the bottom of the page that you edit. This will drive traffic back to your blog or website. We will also list anyone who provides significant help to a section on our Top Contributors page.
So join today!
Wiki Recommendations by Google
New Posts on the Wiki Community
- Self-Defense Against A Clown Since America seems to be experiencing clown hysteria or at least a few idiots in clown suits trying to scare people, I thought you might like to watch Master Ken's latest video. Will Black Belt Wiki
- Community Experiment I have switched the replies sorting option to most popular first (versus most recent first). Therefore, you will see the replies with the most positive/up votes first (as there were lots of great answers to questions being buried under jokes, hi my nam...
- Sparring Gear, Medieval Armor or Industrial Footwear? You might find this an interesting "upgrade" to your existing martial arts sparring shin guards. :) Seriously, I think it is some type of industrial protective footwear. Ellwood Safety Appliance 323 Aluminum Shin-Instep Guard Amazon link to the produ...
- The Definition of Martial Arts How would you define a martial arts in 50 words or less? Try to make your definition cover all aspects so no martial arts style is forgotten (i.e. weapon-based martial arts). Don't look at a dictionary because the answer can be incomplete as there are ...
- A Couple of less well known Karate Techniques Here are a couple of traditional Okinawan Karate Techniques that are still practiced (to some degree) in a few styles but are on the whole forgotten! http://www.karatebyjesse.com/2-okinawan-karate-deadly-techniques/
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.