Martial Arts Prizes & Rewards for Best Contributors
We reward our best wiki contributors & community posters every quarter with martial arts prizes. We are trying to provide an extra benefit for members who go above and beyond when helping to improve this martial arts wiki. This is in addition to the usual wiki benefits for active contributors such as linking to their websites, promoting their schools, etc. At the same, we hope that these contribution rewards will help to increase the number of martial arts topics on this wiki and improve the quality of wiki additions.
As of 1/10/16, this financial rewards program is current ON HOLD until we design a better incentive system. If you have any suggestions, please contact us.
Prizes - for the top three contributors during the quarter
- $50 Amazon Gift Card… so you can buy yourself martial arts products such as kicking paddles, kicking shields, rebreakable boards, martial arts books, speed bags, etc.
- We are switching to electronic gift cards (vs. physical martial arts prizes) for privacy reasons because you do not need to supply us with your street address and phone number (as these were required by Amazon in order to ship the martial arts products). Moreover, Amazon seems to have a problem shipping martial arts products (sporting goods) from the USA to many international countries.
- These prizes are awarded to the best wiki contributors, wiki editors (who help by making wiki pages and techniques readable and "understandable") and/or community posters.
- This reward system is currently a test. We will see how this "rewards test" proceeds and we will try to improve on the system over time.
- The winners will be based on quantity… and more importantly, quality. Hint - Adding written instructions and tips "score" much higher than adding a couple of Youtube videos. Bonus points for contributors who concentrate on their spelling and grammar… as this means less work (revisions) for the wiki staff! :)
- Anyone copying work from another website will be banned as a member and will not win a prize.
- The Amazon gift card will be sent by email (so you need to have an accurate email address and be in Amazon's delivery network/geography if you want to use the gift card).
- Suggestions on how to improve this reward system are welcome. Please contact us with your ideas.
- We reserve the right to make changes at any time to this reward system.
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- What makes a Master?? Floating around in some posts is the word "master." Personally, I do not like "master" when involved with the martial arts. If someone has mastered something then there is no need to learn more, right? From my understanding, what makes a 8-10 don is th...
- LODGING TOGETHER --- gasskuku Lodging Together in our martial arts perspective is by interactive conversation in shared discussions, that sometimes turns into teaching moments in gaining knowledge or simply transactions and perspectives (yomi) from each other. Shinobu is to endure...
- Tattered, worn, white, blackbelt This video has an example of what I actually want to talk about. I have seen this before. I have seen this a lot... online. What is the deal with these tattered old blackbelts? If you don't know what I mean, skip to 10:57 to get a good look at Jess...
- Top 10 As a follow up to another question. You get 10 techniques to learn for the rset of your life. Stand up, ground throws etc. The jab cross and foot movement are already mastered. As well as the rnc, shrimping and hip ups. What would you choose
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Search Wiki for Martial Arts Techniques & Topics