Join this free martial arts wiki. Add info and help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness experts can help with Hojo Undo, Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, etc.
List of Sai Techniques with Instructions
This section focuses on providing "how to" instructions for various Sai techniques (i.e. spins, strikes, self-defense, etc.). Many martial arts train with the Sai including Karate, Ninjutsu, etc.
These video instructions will help beginning martial artists learn how to use a Sai for demonstrations, self-defense and sparring purposes.
For other martial arts weapon demonstrations and instructional information, visit the main Weapons section.
List of Sai Techniques
Sai Self-Defense Techniques
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Or if you more tech-oriented, you can follow us on Twitter.
- The best "martial arts" countries at the 2016 Olympics The 2016 Olympics has just ended and I thought it would be interesting to see which countries won the most martial arts gold medals. I have only included countries that won at least two martial arts gold medals in 2016 (sorry UK - only 1 Taekwondo gold...
- The "Screw" Hi, guys! I just thought I'd run this by you all and see if there are any questions about it! If you have any questions or suggestions about it (or if you can't use the concept after watching), PLEASE ask! I know it's polite to give praise, but it's ...
- Starting kids in martial arts. At what age are children able to start training martial arts? Personally my children have never known any other lifestyle, but I will not teach anyone under the age of 5. And often decline kids who are older based on maturity. Even though I was enco...
- Know it all kid My dojo is small and kids of all ages work together with the adults. I have an issue with one kid though and would like some help in handling him. He is one rank higher then me but has been with the dojo for a year longer. The issue is the Sensei ga...
- New TV show starring Jean-Claude Van Damme The Amazon TV pilot is called "Jean-Claude Van Johnson". Here is the synopsis from Amazon - "JEAN-CLAUDE VAN JOHNSON stars global martial arts & film sensation Jean-Claude Van Damme playing "Jean-Claude Van Damme", a global martial arts & film sensat...
- How to be better fighter than a UFC or MMA fighter? Was training in a park recently with more experienced friend A passerby walked up and said that we looked good but asked if it could beat an MMA fighter. Before i could say anything my friend spoke up. "Absolutely....UFC has 31 rules - i have none....
- Great week for training Did some awesome drills this past week 5 vs 1 aggressor tracking defense drills - even added in a baseball bat, hidden knife and gun Sparing with my 50lb weighted vest Rattan conditioning - had 4 people just hit me with rattan sticks Throws on the...
- Topics & Posts Focused on Members I just modified the main member section (found on the top menubar) to show member-related posts (i.e. the "member showcase" thread and "vacation photo" thread) at the bottom of that page - http://community.blackbeltwiki.com/members I want these member...
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this wiki. We will post your blog or website on the pages where you add information. We want to build this wiki and help drive traffic to our contributors' websites.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products by Brand Name
At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!