List of Sai Techniques with Instructions
Join and help others by adding details to this martial arts wiki. Martial artists can help with instructions (i.e. Shotokan Kata, Kicks, WTF Forms, Punches, ITF Patterns, Aikido Techniques, Goju-Ryu Kata, Krav Maga Techniques, Bo Staff, Other Katas), fitness buffs with Strength, Conditioning, Stretching & Warm-Ups, grapplers with Submissions, linguists with Terminology, etc.
Member benefits - It is free, you will help beginners, members do not see the ads on the top of the wiki, you can list your website on any page where you add info & much more. Everyone is welcome. Click to join!
List of Sai Techniques with Instructions
This section focuses on providing "how to" instructions for various Sai techniques (i.e. spins, strikes, self-defense, etc.). Many martial arts train with the Sai including Karate, Ninjutsu, etc.
These video instructions will help beginning martial artists learn how to use a Sai for demonstrations, self-defense and sparring purposes.
For other martial arts weapon demonstrations and instructional information, visit the main Weapons section.
List of Sai Techniques
Sai Self-Defense Techniques
Members - Only add links and information sources to a reference section when significant new information has been added to a wiki page. Only add your own work or original material to the wiki. Include proper references. If you spot an error, have a suggestion or would like to supply us with information in order to improve a page, please contact us.
Click here to join Black Belt Wiki. Free membership.
Sign up for our free wiki newsletter. We promise to send only 1 or 2 email newsletters per month.
Each newsletter provides wiki updates, martial arts tips and more.
- 01/29/15 - In the midst of adding and expanding wiki pages, we took a break and created a martial arts country quiz. It tests you on the country origin of various martial arts styles. It even asks you where Bruce Lee was born. The quiz starts off easy and gets harder. See if you can score 100%! If you think the quiz needs more questions, please post them on our message board.
- 01/26/15 - We are expected to get 2-3 feet of snow over the next 24 hours. I apologize in advance if we are slow to respond or post new info over the next 1 or 2 days. We will be busy digging out! :)
- 01/20/15 - We just sent our monthly "technique" newsletter where we focus on an interesting or useful martial arts technique. This month's newsletter highlighted Krav Maga defenses against knee strikes. Did you find this technique useful or useless? You can vote it up or down on the Technique of the Month section.
- 01/13/15 - Our thanks to Neil for catching an error on one of the Shotokan Karate katas. FYI - This wiki can not improve & help you unless people add information and/or correct problems. Therefore, if you spot anything, please contact us… we don't bite (much). :)
- 01/13/15 - We are working on building out the section on Gensei-Ryu katas. If you are a Gensei-Ryu Karate student, we could use your help. Please contact us and tell us how to improve this kata section, point out good kata videos, etc.
- 01/07/15 - Want to test your martial arts knowledge? We have created a martial arts quiz section. It has quizzes for Karate terminology, Taekwondo numbers, etc. You can even copy the code and add it to your school website or blog in order to test your students and make your website more interactive.
- 01/03/05 - We want to thank Michelle for her work on the Bartitsu section. Bartitsu is the real-life martial arts associated with the fictional detective Sherlock Holmes. Please visit Michelle's blog - http://michelle1130.wordpress.com/
- 01/03/15 - We just added the Jan 2015 Poll of the Month to the wiki home page. It asks "What is the most spectacular & acrobatic kick for demonstrations & breaking competitions?". We hope you vote for your favorite kick. To learn more about any of these acrobatic kicks, please visit the main Martial Arts Kicks section.
- 01/01/15 - We have added a new wiki section focused on knee strikes. If we are missing any knee techniques or you can think of a way to improve this section, please let us know.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki. All rights reserved. Websites may link to Black Belt Wiki. However, the link must clearly reference Black Belt Wiki.
For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer.