Join this free martial arts wiki. Add info & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness experts can help with Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, Yoga, etc. Meet martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
Wiki Revision Date - 11 Aug 2016 14:17
Twitter Updates - Martial Arts News & Articles
Please use this comment box to leave a suggestion for a new wiki page, ask a question, point out a non-working video, etc. You can log in via Facebook, Twitter, etc. All comments are screened to avoid spam.
Recent Black Belt Wiki Community Posts
Popular Black Belt Wiki Community Posts
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki receives a small commission on purchases made via the Amazon links above. This helps to keep the wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
Recent Community Posts
Top Wiki & Community Contributors
We want to highlight & reward our top members for their contributions.
Please visit their profiles for more info on their blogs, schools, etc.
This is our "sandbox" page. Please use it to test out your editing skills or to get comfortable with the wiki software
RSS from Community
Recent Black Belt Wiki Community Posts//
Recent Black Belt Wiki Community Posts//
Martial Arts News - Recent martial arts news from around the web
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
- What movie inspired you to start your martial arts training?
- Are kata, forms & patterns useful or useless?
- Trials & tribulations of running a martial arts school
- Should martial arts instructors know CPR & first aid?
- Martial Arts Jokes & Humor
- Is boxing a martial arts?
- How to be a better fighter than an UFC or MMA fighter
- Interesting community topics - Kata, Karate, Movies, Fitness, Self-Defense, Taekwondo and Women
- Other Popular Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Martial arts tattoos Do you have any? What are your thoughts on them? I had one done a couple of years ago and I have decided to have a second one done today.
- Welcome to all of our recent new members I want to welcome the following new members: [239660,David Byler] , [239549,Hossein] , [239548,Graeme Reay] , [239422,Nick Santa Anna] , [239394,Marcus Moore] , [239264,Paul Helton] , [239260,Simon Mackenzie] , [239205,Rock Carey Sr.] , [239198,Vicki ...
- Lee Yingarn (1of2) Old school Tai Chi. Companion to a book showing/teaching soft and hard tai chi. 😎
- Perseverance With Health Issues ! This title can be an extraneous issue for those who havn't experienced a serious event. For those otherwise, it can be a nightmare ! Many MA's experience the bruises and they eventually subside in a short period, but those who have serious injuries ...
Amazon - Martial Arts Books
(Click on the pictures below to learn more about these books)
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
[[cell style="width: 20%; border: 0px solid grey; background-color: #; padding: 0px; vertical-align: top;"]]