Wavemaster Heavy Bag Review
The Wavemaster Heavy Bag is a great training tool for martial artists. This heavy bag is used for practicing martial arts punches and kicks. The Wavemaster XXL is roughly 69 inches tall and weighs over 200 lbs when filled with sand or water. For more information or to purchase, please visit this Wavemaster Heavy Bag section on Amazon. At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
For reviews of other martial arts products, please visit the main Wiki Reviews section.
Our Rating – 4 STARS
- Easy to move around - when empty
- Can handle almost any punishment
- Tall - so you can practice high kicks
- Easy to assemble - just screw in the center padded column into the plastic base
- Very useful if you do not have a strong ceiling and need a stationary ground-based heavy bag
- Since it is not chained to the ceiling, it can move around when hit (especially if the base is filled with water versus sand)
- Very heavy when the base is filled with sand or water
- Height is not adjustable (unlike BOB)
- Use of martial arts, boxing or MMA gloves should be considered because the hard vinyl plastic can rub off the skin of your knuckles
Image of Wavemaster XXL
Image from Amazon
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Cross Roads of Martial Arts Cross Roads in martial arts comes at any time of life can be a difficult decision. How do recognize it and what do you do about it ? Does life carry on for the elderly and the disabled karate-ka. How about those who struggle with rank progression. Wh...
- Martial arts tattoos Do you have any? What are your thoughts on them? I had one done a couple of years ago and I have decided to have a second one done today.
- Welcome to all of our recent new members I want to welcome the following new members: [239660,David Byler] , [239549,Hossein] , [239548,Graeme Reay] , [239422,Nick Santa Anna] , [239394,Marcus Moore] , [239264,Paul Helton] , [239260,Simon Mackenzie] , [239205,Rock Carey Sr.] , [239198,Vicki ...
- Lee Yingarn (1of2) Old school Tai Chi. Companion to a book showing/teaching soft and hard tai chi. 😎
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Best Instructional DVDs
- Gloves - Boxing, MMA, etc.
- Heavy Bags, Kicking Pads & Shields
- Kata & Forms
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, Wrestling, Boxing, etc.
- Sparring Gear
- Stretching & Flexibility
- Training - Iron Palm, Punching Mitts, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi