List of New Member Approvals
Join this free martial arts wiki & community. Add info to wiki & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness experts can help with Hojo Undo, Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, etc. Meet your fellow martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
List of New Member Approvals
This section lists individuals who have been approved for wiki membership and have been sent an email with their membership information and password. However, please be aware that you are not an actual wiki member until you activate your account. Please read the instructions in your approval email on how to create your account (as you must use the link & password in the email in order to activate your account). If you need help or more information, please visit our FAQ page (because it has answers for many common account questions).
If you are looking to join our martial arts social network, please visit the "Join Community" page (as the membership process is separate from the main wiki).
Recent Wiki Approvals - If you are on this list but didn't get the approval email, please check your junk folder in case it got misdirected.
- 09/10/15 - John (Han Mu Do - USA)
- 09/08/15 - Tina (Hapkido - USA)
- 09/08/15 - Kimberlea (Taekwondo - USA)
- 09/08/15 - Vivi (Karate & Kendo - USA)
- 08/27/15 - Sheree (Taekwondo & Isshin-Ryu - USA)
- 08/23/15 - Frank (Korean Karate & Military Self-Defense - Australia)
- 08/23/15 - Joseph (Taekwondo - USA)
- 08/23/15 - Jeremy (Shotokan Karate - Canada)
- 08/21/15 - Romeo (Eskrima - Philippines) - Romeo, your email bounced back. Please send us another message with a working email address so we can send you the membership details. Thanks!
- 08/19/15 - Dave (Shotokan Karate, Iaido, Kobudo, etc. - UK)
- 08/18/15 - Mea (Tang Soo Do - USA)
- 08/18/15 - Gary (Goju-Ryu - UK)
- 08/18/15 - Nick (Kickboxing - UK)
- 08/17/15 - Tim (Uechi-Ryu - USA)
- 08/17/15 - Robert (Taekwondo & Kickboxing - USA)
- 08/17/15 - Brian (Tang Soo Do, Shotokan Karate, etc. - USA)
- 08/14/15 - Pam (Shotokan Karate - Japan)
- 08/13/15 - Pete (Judo - Canada)
- 08/11/15 - Tyler (Chun Kuk Do - USA)
- 08/06/15 - Sam (Judo - USA)
- 08/05/15 - Diana (Kyokushin - USA)
- 08/03/15 - Brad (Taekwondo & Soo Bahk Do - USA)
- 08/03/15 - Friedrich (Tang Soo Do - S. Africa)
- 07/30/15 - Rich (Shorin-Ryu Karate - USA)
- 07/28/15 - Kevin (Aikido & Goju-Ryu - USA)
- 07/25/15 - Patrick (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/24/14 - Simon (Shotokan Karate - UK)
- 07/24/15 - Jan (Krav Maga - Germany)
- 07/24/15 - Matthew (Goju-Ryu - USA)
- 07/23/15 - Sushil (Shito-Ryu - India)
- 07/23/15 - Lance (Kyokushin - Canada)
- 07/23/15 - John (Taekwondo & Karate - UK)
- 07/22/15 - Nisan (Boxing - Netherlands)
- 07/22/15 - Taylor (Kenpo Karate - USA)
- 07/21/15 - Justin (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/20/15 - Brad (Karate & Krav Maga - USA)
- 07/18/15 - Kennie (Krav Maga - UK)
- 07/17/15 - Britt (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/16/15 - Keith (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/16/15 - Chris (Wing Chun - UK)
- 07/15/15 - Karen (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/14/15 - Victor (Hapkido - USA)
- 07/14/15 - Mike (Karate - Canada)
- 07/14/15 - Joe (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Muay Thai - USA)
- 07/13/15 - Harold (Taekwondo - Canada) - Harold, your email bounced back. Please send us another email with your email address. Thanks!
- 07/13/15 - Nathifa (Taekwondo & Mixed Martial Arts - USA)
- 07/08/15 - Richard (Wado-Ryu - USA)
- 07/07/15 - Alex (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - USA)
- 07/07/15 - Mary (American Kenpo - USA)
- 07/07/15 - Rose (Haidong Gumdo - USA)
- 07/07/15 - CJ (Wrestling - USA)
- 06/30/15 - Alexandra (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - USA)
- 06/30/15 - David (American Kenpo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, etc. - USA)
- 06/30/15 - Tina (Taekwondo - USA)
- 06/29/15 - Maria (Tang Soo Do - USA)
- 06/29/15 - Mark (Aikido - USA)
- 06/26/15 - Kurt (Shudokan Karate - USA)
- 06/25/15 - Erik (Taekwondo - USA)
- 06/25/15 - Pjjsmd (Cane Fu, Kobudo, etc. - Australia)
- 06/23/15 - Nathaniel (Mixed Martial Arts - USA)
- 06/21/15 - Ethan (Krav Maga & US Army Combatives - USA)
- 06/18/15 - Austin (Wing Chun, Krav Maga, etc. - USA)
- 06/18/15 - Shekhar (Han Mu Do - Australia)
- 06/16/15 - Roy (Shotokan Karate - UK)
- 06/16/15 - Jeanette (Shotokan Karate - USA)
- 06/15/15 - Kenneth (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - USA)
- 06/15/15 - Bruce (Taekwondo - Australia)
- 06/12/15 - Mark (Karate - UK)
- 06/11/15 - Dean (Goju-Ryu - USA)
- 06/09/15 - Alan (Shito-Ryu - Canada)
- 06/09/15 - Sam (Tai Chi - USA)
- 06/09/15 - Edward (Taekwondo - Australia)
- 06/08/15 - Christopher (Taekwondo - USA)
- 06/04/15 - Allan (Taekwondo - UK)
- 06/03/15 - Bryce (Kendo - USA)
- 06/01/15 - Ken (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - USA)
- 06/01/15 - Barry (Shorin-Ryu Karate - USA)
- 06/01/15 - Michael (Mixed Martial Arts - Ireland)
- 06/01/15 - Stephen (Shotokan Karate - UK)
Wiki Recommendations by Google
New Posts on the Wiki Community
- Self-Defense Against A Clown Since America seems to be experiencing clown hysteria or at least a few idiots in clown suits trying to scare people, I thought you might like to watch Master Ken's latest video. Will Black Belt Wiki
- Community Experiment I have switched the replies sorting option to most popular first (versus most recent first). Therefore, you will see the replies with the most positive/up votes first (as there were lots of great answers to questions being buried under jokes, hi my nam...
- Sparring Gear, Medieval Armor or Industrial Footwear? You might find this an interesting "upgrade" to your existing martial arts sparring shin guards. :) Seriously, I think it is some type of industrial protective footwear. Ellwood Safety Appliance 323 Aluminum Shin-Instep Guard Amazon link to the produ...
- The Definition of Martial Arts How would you define a martial arts in 50 words or less? Try to make your definition cover all aspects so no martial arts style is forgotten (i.e. weapon-based martial arts). Don't look at a dictionary because the answer can be incomplete as there are ...
- A Couple of less well known Karate Techniques Here are a couple of traditional Okinawan Karate Techniques that are still practiced (to some degree) in a few styles but are on the whole forgotten! http://www.karatebyjesse.com/2-okinawan-karate-deadly-techniques/
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.