List of New Member Approvals
This section lists individuals who have been approved for wiki membership and have been sent an email with their membership information and password. However, please be aware that you are not an actual wiki member until you activate your account. Please read the instructions in your approval email on how to create your account (as you must use the link & password in the email in order to activate your account). If you need help or more information, please visit our FAQ page (because it has answers for many common account questions).
If you are looking to join our martial arts social network, please visit the "Join Community" page (as the membership process is separate from the main wiki).
Recent Wiki Approvals - If you are on this list but didn't get the approval email, please check your junk folder in case it got misdirected.
- 09/10/15 - John (Han Mu Do - USA)
- 09/08/15 - Tina (Hapkido - USA)
- 09/08/15 - Kimberlea (Taekwondo - USA)
- 09/08/15 - Vivi (Karate & Kendo - USA)
- 08/27/15 - Sheree (Taekwondo & Isshin-Ryu - USA)
- 08/23/15 - Frank (Korean Karate & Military Self-Defense - Australia)
- 08/23/15 - Joseph (Taekwondo - USA)
- 08/23/15 - Jeremy (Shotokan Karate - Canada)
- 08/21/15 - Romeo (Eskrima - Philippines) - Romeo, your email bounced back. Please send us another message with a working email address so we can send you the membership details. Thanks!
- 08/19/15 - Dave (Shotokan Karate, Iaido, Kobudo, etc. - UK)
- 08/18/15 - Mea (Tang Soo Do - USA)
- 08/18/15 - Gary (Goju-Ryu - UK)
- 08/18/15 - Nick (Kickboxing - UK)
- 08/17/15 - Tim (Uechi-Ryu - USA)
- 08/17/15 - Robert (Taekwondo & Kickboxing - USA)
- 08/17/15 - Brian (Tang Soo Do, Shotokan Karate, etc. - USA)
- 08/14/15 - Pam (Shotokan Karate - Japan)
- 08/13/15 - Pete (Judo - Canada)
- 08/11/15 - Tyler (Chun Kuk Do - USA)
- 08/06/15 - Sam (Judo - USA)
- 08/05/15 - Diana (Kyokushin - USA)
- 08/03/15 - Brad (Taekwondo & Soo Bahk Do - USA)
- 08/03/15 - Friedrich (Tang Soo Do - S. Africa)
- 07/30/15 - Rich (Shorin-Ryu Karate - USA)
- 07/28/15 - Kevin (Aikido & Goju-Ryu - USA)
- 07/25/15 - Patrick (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/24/14 - Simon (Shotokan Karate - UK)
- 07/24/15 - Jan (Krav Maga - Germany)
- 07/24/15 - Matthew (Goju-Ryu - USA)
- 07/23/15 - Sushil (Shito-Ryu - India)
- 07/23/15 - Lance (Kyokushin - Canada)
- 07/23/15 - John (Taekwondo & Karate - UK)
- 07/22/15 - Nisan (Boxing - Netherlands)
- 07/22/15 - Taylor (Kenpo Karate - USA)
- 07/21/15 - Justin (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/20/15 - Brad (Karate & Krav Maga - USA)
- 07/18/15 - Kennie (Krav Maga - UK)
- 07/17/15 - Britt (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/16/15 - Keith (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/16/15 - Chris (Wing Chun - UK)
- 07/15/15 - Karen (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/14/15 - Victor (Hapkido - USA)
- 07/14/15 - Mike (Karate - Canada)
- 07/14/15 - Joe (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Muay Thai - USA)
- 07/13/15 - Harold (Taekwondo - Canada) - Harold, your email bounced back. Please send us another email with your email address. Thanks!
- 07/13/15 - Nathifa (Taekwondo & Mixed Martial Arts - USA)
- 07/08/15 - Richard (Wado-Ryu - USA)
- 07/07/15 - Alex (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - USA)
- 07/07/15 - Mary (American Kenpo - USA)
- 07/07/15 - Rose (Haidong Gumdo - USA)
- 07/07/15 - CJ (Wrestling - USA)
- 06/30/15 - Alexandra (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - USA)
- 06/30/15 - David (American Kenpo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, etc. - USA)
- 06/30/15 - Tina (Taekwondo - USA)
- 06/29/15 - Maria (Tang Soo Do - USA)
- 06/29/15 - Mark (Aikido - USA)
- 06/26/15 - Kurt (Shudokan Karate - USA)
- 06/25/15 - Erik (Taekwondo - USA)
- 06/25/15 - Pjjsmd (Cane Fu, Kobudo, etc. - Australia)
- 06/23/15 - Nathaniel (Mixed Martial Arts - USA)
- 06/21/15 - Ethan (Krav Maga & US Army Combatives - USA)
- 06/18/15 - Austin (Wing Chun, Krav Maga, etc. - USA)
- 06/18/15 - Shekhar (Han Mu Do - Australia)
- 06/16/15 - Roy (Shotokan Karate - UK)
- 06/16/15 - Jeanette (Shotokan Karate - USA)
- 06/15/15 - Kenneth (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - USA)
- 06/15/15 - Bruce (Taekwondo - Australia)
- 06/12/15 - Mark (Karate - UK)
- 06/11/15 - Dean (Goju-Ryu - USA)
- 06/09/15 - Alan (Shito-Ryu - Canada)
- 06/09/15 - Sam (Tai Chi - USA)
- 06/09/15 - Edward (Taekwondo - Australia)
- 06/08/15 - Christopher (Taekwondo - USA)
- 06/04/15 - Allan (Taekwondo - UK)
- 06/03/15 - Bryce (Kendo - USA)
- 06/01/15 - Ken (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - USA)
- 06/01/15 - Barry (Shorin-Ryu Karate - USA)
- 06/01/15 - Michael (Mixed Martial Arts - Ireland)
- 06/01/15 - Stephen (Shotokan Karate - UK)
Latest Pages Added to Wiki
Popular Community Posts
Latest Posts Added to Community
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Martial Arts Products
- Books - Most Popular Martial Arts Books
- Grappling - BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc.
- DVDs - Instructional DVDs
- Kata & Forms - Books & DVDs on Karate Kata, TKD Forms, etc.
- Shoes - Karate, Taekwondo, MMA, etc.
- Sparring Gear - Sparring Gloves, Headgear, etc.
- Strength & Conditioning - Books & Equipment
- Stretching & Flexibility - Books & Gear for Flexibility
- Training Gear - Punching Mitts, Heavy Bags, etc.
- Uniforms & Gi