List of New Member Approvals
Join this free martial arts wiki. Add info & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness experts can help with Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, Yoga, etc. Meet martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
Page Revision Date - 10 Sep 2015 12:15
List of New Member Approvals
This section lists individuals who have been approved for wiki membership and have been sent an email with their membership information and password. However, please be aware that you are not an actual wiki member until you activate your account. Please read the instructions in your approval email on how to create your account (as you must use the link & password in the email in order to activate your account). If you need help or more information, please visit our FAQ page (because it has answers for many common account questions).
If you are looking to join our martial arts social network, please visit the "Join Community" page (as the membership process is separate from the main wiki).
Recent Wiki Approvals - If you are on this list but didn't get the approval email, please check your junk folder in case it got misdirected.
- 09/10/15 - John (Han Mu Do - USA)
- 09/08/15 - Tina (Hapkido - USA)
- 09/08/15 - Kimberlea (Taekwondo - USA)
- 09/08/15 - Vivi (Karate & Kendo - USA)
- 08/27/15 - Sheree (Taekwondo & Isshin-Ryu - USA)
- 08/23/15 - Frank (Korean Karate & Military Self-Defense - Australia)
- 08/23/15 - Joseph (Taekwondo - USA)
- 08/23/15 - Jeremy (Shotokan Karate - Canada)
- 08/21/15 - Romeo (Eskrima - Philippines) - Romeo, your email bounced back. Please send us another message with a working email address so we can send you the membership details. Thanks!
- 08/19/15 - Dave (Shotokan Karate, Iaido, Kobudo, etc. - UK)
- 08/18/15 - Mea (Tang Soo Do - USA)
- 08/18/15 - Gary (Goju-Ryu - UK)
- 08/18/15 - Nick (Kickboxing - UK)
- 08/17/15 - Tim (Uechi-Ryu - USA)
- 08/17/15 - Robert (Taekwondo & Kickboxing - USA)
- 08/17/15 - Brian (Tang Soo Do, Shotokan Karate, etc. - USA)
- 08/14/15 - Pam (Shotokan Karate - Japan)
- 08/13/15 - Pete (Judo - Canada)
- 08/11/15 - Tyler (Chun Kuk Do - USA)
- 08/06/15 - Sam (Judo - USA)
- 08/05/15 - Diana (Kyokushin - USA)
- 08/03/15 - Brad (Taekwondo & Soo Bahk Do - USA)
- 08/03/15 - Friedrich (Tang Soo Do - S. Africa)
- 07/30/15 - Rich (Shorin-Ryu Karate - USA)
- 07/28/15 - Kevin (Aikido & Goju-Ryu - USA)
- 07/25/15 - Patrick (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/24/14 - Simon (Shotokan Karate - UK)
- 07/24/15 - Jan (Krav Maga - Germany)
- 07/24/15 - Matthew (Goju-Ryu - USA)
- 07/23/15 - Sushil (Shito-Ryu - India)
- 07/23/15 - Lance (Kyokushin - Canada)
- 07/23/15 - John (Taekwondo & Karate - UK)
- 07/22/15 - Nisan (Boxing - Netherlands)
- 07/22/15 - Taylor (Kenpo Karate - USA)
- 07/21/15 - Justin (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/20/15 - Brad (Karate & Krav Maga - USA)
- 07/18/15 - Kennie (Krav Maga - UK)
- 07/17/15 - Britt (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/16/15 - Keith (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/16/15 - Chris (Wing Chun - UK)
- 07/15/15 - Karen (Taekwondo - USA)
- 07/14/15 - Victor (Hapkido - USA)
- 07/14/15 - Mike (Karate - Canada)
- 07/14/15 - Joe (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Muay Thai - USA)
- 07/13/15 - Harold (Taekwondo - Canada) - Harold, your email bounced back. Please send us another email with your email address. Thanks!
- 07/13/15 - Nathifa (Taekwondo & Mixed Martial Arts - USA)
- 07/08/15 - Richard (Wado-Ryu - USA)
- 07/07/15 - Alex (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - USA)
- 07/07/15 - Mary (American Kenpo - USA)
- 07/07/15 - Rose (Haidong Gumdo - USA)
- 07/07/15 - CJ (Wrestling - USA)
- 06/30/15 - Alexandra (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - USA)
- 06/30/15 - David (American Kenpo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, etc. - USA)
- 06/30/15 - Tina (Taekwondo - USA)
- 06/29/15 - Maria (Tang Soo Do - USA)
- 06/29/15 - Mark (Aikido - USA)
- 06/26/15 - Kurt (Shudokan Karate - USA)
- 06/25/15 - Erik (Taekwondo - USA)
- 06/25/15 - Pjjsmd (Cane Fu, Kobudo, etc. - Australia)
- 06/23/15 - Nathaniel (Mixed Martial Arts - USA)
- 06/21/15 - Ethan (Krav Maga & US Army Combatives - USA)
- 06/18/15 - Austin (Wing Chun, Krav Maga, etc. - USA)
- 06/18/15 - Shekhar (Han Mu Do - Australia)
- 06/16/15 - Roy (Shotokan Karate - UK)
- 06/16/15 - Jeanette (Shotokan Karate - USA)
- 06/15/15 - Kenneth (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - USA)
- 06/15/15 - Bruce (Taekwondo - Australia)
- 06/12/15 - Mark (Karate - UK)
- 06/11/15 - Dean (Goju-Ryu - USA)
- 06/09/15 - Alan (Shito-Ryu - Canada)
- 06/09/15 - Sam (Tai Chi - USA)
- 06/09/15 - Edward (Taekwondo - Australia)
- 06/08/15 - Christopher (Taekwondo - USA)
- 06/04/15 - Allan (Taekwondo - UK)
- 06/03/15 - Bryce (Kendo - USA)
- 06/01/15 - Ken (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - USA)
- 06/01/15 - Barry (Shorin-Ryu Karate - USA)
- 06/01/15 - Michael (Mixed Martial Arts - Ireland)
- 06/01/15 - Stephen (Shotokan Karate - UK)
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Black Belt Wiki Community
- Please visit the wiki community to read all of our members posts & replies. However, we have listed below some of the recent posts & top-rated topics added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated questions & answers focused on martial arts topics. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
Recent Wiki Community Posts
- Community "Clean Up" In about a week, I will be doing a little spring cleaning... all members who have never posted or commented on a conversation will be deleted. Also if you were an active poster but haven't posted or commented in the past year, we will also review your ...
- Go Command My dojo has used Oss to execute an action. We do this when doing kicks or next step in a group kata so we are on time, the leader will say Oss. This past year we got a new Renshi and he hates Oss and the over-utilization the west has put on it. Okinaw...
- Spar bar I am going to build one of these in a week or 2. I had a hand to use one. They are a bit pricey though. At about $200. https://youtu.be/inc91ugGvis
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.
Search Wiki for Martial Arts Techniques & Topics