Add Information To Black Belt Wiki
Join this free martial arts wiki & community. Add info & help beginners with Shotokan Kata, Kicks, Punches, Grappling, Taekwondo Forms & Patterns, Aikido, Goju-Ryu, Krav Maga, Bo Staff, Judo, Kyokushin, etc. Fitness & sports experts can help with Hojo Undo, Strength Training, Core Exercises, Warm-Ups, Balance, Stretching, etc. Meet your fellow martial artists by joining our Wiki Community.
Page Revision Date - 04 Nov 2016 13:04
Add Information To Black Belt Wiki
If you would like to add some information to this martial arts wiki, please use the form below. We are looking for help with terminology, written instructions for kata, grappling techniques, etc. When contacting us, please include your name, email address, martial arts style & experience and what you would like to add to the wiki.
Benefits for Adding Information
- You will be helping others (esp. beginners) to understand difficult techniques & katas and learn more about your style (i.e. Shotokan Karate).
- If you add content to the wiki, you can post your school or blog and a link to your website in the reference sections of wiki pages where you add content.
- You can add your school to our Martial Arts School Directory with an expanded description.
- You can add your martial arts blog to our Blog Directory with an expanded description.
Our Great Wiki Contributors
We would like to thank everyone who has helped improve this martial arts wiki!!!! If you would to help contribute to this free martial arts wiki, please visit our page on how to help beginners & add information to the wiki.
- 10/12/16 - Sifu Och - Thanks for the great video & information on the Wing Chun Double Punch. For all of our wiki visitors, please visit his school for more Wing Chun information - Sifu Och Wing Chun http://sifuochwingchun.com
- 09/26/16 - James - Thank you for pointing other full contact karate styles such as Ashihara Karate. I have also started to add some of the Ashihara katas to the wiki.
- 09/06/16 - Richi - Thanks for the pointing out the software error with the Shotokan kata Heian Sandan page. It has been fixed… fingers crossed that it stays fixed!
- 08/15/16 - Superamazingbadgerman - Thanks for pointing out the value of tennis ball punching bags.
- 07/23/16 - Rachel - Thanks for pointing out the very kid friendly training technique known as flag sparring.
- 07/14/16 - Andy - I want to thank my good friend Andy for his excellent idea about adding free martial arts audio books to the wiki such as The Art of War.
- 07/13/16 - Ray - Thanks for the idea about the martial arts training equipment known as a reflex bag.
- 07/08/16 - Mikey - Thank you very much for adding written instructions to the Kusanku Sai Kata page!
- 06/22/16 - LE - Thank you for pointing out a number of different Vietnamese martial arts (such as Linh Quyen Dao and Thien Mon Dạo). They have been added to the list covering all martial arts styles.
- 06/20/16 - Michael - Thanks for the details for the new Isshin-Ryu (Karate) page.
- 06/03/16 - Ben - Thanks for pointing out the error on the Aikido Gokyo page. It has been fixed.
- 06/02/16 - Bryce - Thank you for adding the blocking "philosophy" information to the Blocking Techniques section.
- 06/01/16 - Kelly - Thank you for helping to improve the page on Shotokan Taikyoku Shodan
- 05/28/16 - James - Thank you for adding written step-by-step instructions for a number of the Kyokushin katas. Very helpful!
Wiki Recommendations by Google
Please visit the wiki community to see the most recent members posts. However, we have listed below some of the top-rated posts added by our members to the wiki's social community. FYI - These are not wiki pages but rather are fantastic member generated martial arts questions & answers. We hope you become a member.
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
If you spot a typo, non-working video or missing information, please tell us & we will fix immediately!
Also help beginners & add your knowledge to this free wiki.
Material on this wiki may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Black Belt Wiki.
All rights reserved. For other terms & conditions, please read our legal disclaimer. This site is for informational purposes only. All martial arts techniques and fitness exercises should be supervised by a trained martial arts instructor in order to prevent injuries and to ensure the proper technique is utilized. If you have had an injury or are in pain, please see a doctor before starting or continuing any martial arts and/or physical fitness program.